need defensive midfielder for man utd!!!

Seriously.....Kara. You can buy him for peanuts and he can play immediately for any team, even Man U. I slotted him right into a rotation for Madrid and he averaged 7.3 at both DMC and CB. IMO he'd be your best DMC right away and is better than most of the more expensive options.

Daniele De Rossi is the ultimate choice, 17 million no problem, keep 5-8 million upfront and then the rest for 24/36 month, b4 doing that you should scout him with the best scout of your squad who is having the PA CA is not less than 17, he will give you the proper money Roma will ask for, keep negotiating but not more than 4 times, there will be a possibility to reject your offer, I mean if they are asking for 40 mil keep 7 million upfront and then the rest for next 36 month, give them 10 % profit percentage for future selling. Remember before placing a bid first admire him and know his mind status, in most cases he will be flattered and will want to come to United, by doing this you can unsettle him in his current squad. I swear man he is a beast and i am **** sure you will make him the captain by next years play. He has got such amazing influence! He supports like ****. his long shots are awesome and see the change in the team after his presence. Next year try to pair him with Hamsik. They are awesome together, and my only choice. Best attacking midfielder is John Fleck, Eden hazard. Best Forward Welbeck and Vaclev Kadlac. Roderick, miranda, De vrij, Guilhermo Burdisso, Smon Kjaer ae my current Defenders along with Jones. Coentrao is easily available from Madrid after a year or so for the left back and left midfielder (He is super good)! try to replace raphael as soon as possible because his discipline is worst , you can get frustrated.Smalling and Devrij can fulfil the RB position. I signed Insua for left back.

you can try Kwadwo asamoah or emanuel badu from udinese.

Fellani is the player you are looking for! I bought him in my season and he is Fantastic!

Rodwell without any doubt ;)

Enviado através do meu Galaxy Ace

Humongous fan of Yann M'Vila. Bet he could do a real job alongside a beastly anchorman like Sandro or Fellaini.

You could probably convert Anderson into a defensive midfileder. He's got those good physical stats but his weakness (from the top of my head) is his aerial ability.

Fernando(Porto)he`s a beast.May be the best player in the game on that position !!!
I bought him for 11mil on my Dortmund save