Reaction score
does anyone know where i can download fm11 from ive downloaded a few versions but none seem to work. your help is appreciated please help me out

ahaha this is clearly torrent help being wanted. I am going to watch this thread with interest, it'll be funny when he realises he has to pay from Steam.

By By hopefully I wont see you again...

P.S. If you want to play the game you have to buy the game...

Morally, ethically, financially or just ignoring-the-rules-of-this-site? There are many

Read the post above yours. My correctness is never in question.

Yes, you're brilliant, I suspected it too, just don't like jumping unwarranted guns.

would buying it off ebay be safe?

Its not a question of safety, its more this site is heavily anti-piracy, particularly with FM. Something to do with the affiliate thing, so you won't get any help or information on it here. Buying it off eBay is acceptable (and lets be honest, cheaper <3), though its quicker to just DL it straight through Steam for whatever the price.

Steam do offers as well so keep an eye out because the price could drop.

i hate it when people ask for help for downloading fm from a torrent site
i paid 30 pound for my football manager and heres you wanting help to get for free

Just buy it from store/online store. Like everybody else. safest option.

and morally and ethically the correct thing to do.

Its not a question of safety, its more this site is heavily anti-piracy, particularly with FM. Something to do with the affiliate thing, so you won't get any help or information on it here. Buying it off eBay is acceptable (and lets be honest, cheaper <3), though its quicker to just DL it straight through Steam for whatever the price.

Steam do offers as well so keep an eye out because the price could drop.

so buying from steam, i pay to like download? or do i have to like wait for the cd to be delivered etc...

would buying it off ebay be safe?

Why dont you just by a new copy. if you can buy a new one on ebay then do it, i wouldn't buy a used game, i believe there is a code you have to enter, not to sure though but i guess some of the other members may be able to confirm this.

its digital download. and yes. you have to pay for it.

so buying from steam, i pay to like download? or do i have to like wait for the cd to be delivered etc...

If you pay on steam, it starts to download straight away. There is no CD, its linked to your account on Steam - and you can download it from there anytime (as long as you're logged in to said Steam account). Its much faster than waiting for the CD to get there, and THEN installing it. Just pay through steam and start DLing straight away :)

then buy Andrea Ranocchia (youre welcome).