*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
On my FM11 I was mucking about with some skins trying to get it right for me, and it suddenly crashed, than it said it had a crash dump so i removed all my graphics etc and delted the settings folder from within steam-steamapps etc and I have also defragmited the game tro steam, and the game still wont load up properley?

What do I do?

Pic added.

Crash dumps are **** there should be a folder within the Steam(if you bought it through steam) apps folder that has it in? If not it might be best to re-install or just start a new game.

im just reinstalling....

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Right reinstalling didnt do jack ****, anyone else?

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

I just got this,

Untitled-3.png

Sorry I dont have a clue mate :0

Looks like you've really messed it up :/

Ive done everything, delted all graphics inc skins, deleted settings and reinstalled but it wont work?

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

If i would completley remove the game and steam and reinstall with the normal disk version will it work?

I know i've heard that some facepacks have caused problems, and skins, but this has me stumped. Take it you googled the problem? Stupid question I know but, well...just checking lol

cheers guys

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

**** yes i done it :) now i can go to bed, if anyone wants 2 know how pm me or say on this thread.

Strange .. I was getting a lot of crash dumps lately, so i decided to offload some graphics, especially my skins folder, it had over 120 MB of skins, also deleted my kits . Then I re-installed the game ! Now, it works faster, and no crash dumps ! are you using any custom databases ?