Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Need the best striker!!

titchychelsea

Nov 30, 2010
I am Chelsea in my 2nd season,playing a 4231,I want to get rid of Torres and replace him with the best.i can't buy aguero or cavani,because they have just signed for new clubs.please help!!!

CraigWL

Jul 16, 2010
Neymar, Lavezzi, Yarmolenko, Llorente, Gomez, Muller, Barrios.. those sorts of players should do fine.. depending on what your style of play is there's some good young strikers but you'd need to wait one or two more seasons for them to reach their potential.

Raikan007

Feb 6, 2009
Alexandre Pato
Leandro Damiao

Hulk
Seydou Doumbia
Guiseppe Rossi
Nilmar
Papiss Dembe Cisse

Lisandro Lopez

Hernanes

Dec 12, 2010
Neymar, Rossi, Nilmar, Abel Hernandez, Chicharito, Alexis Sanchez, Leandro (Gremio), Eduardo Vargas, Wilfried (Vitesse), Son Heung-Min, Vagner Love

ob_sangani

Nov 19, 2009
man ppl here are so useless...when someone says tell me the best dont list out 10 diff stirkers...
in my opinion get cavanni ... bang .. thats how its done...

ob_sangani

Nov 19, 2009
and also its someone he can buy...so messi and ronaldo are useless...man u guys so probably the least help forum ever...

Ramiza

Nov 12, 2010
i like your style mate...try doumbia or leandro damio..also i reccomend jordan ayew!!!

ikhsanzep

Dec 9, 2011
Leandro Damiao, best striker, powerful one, i bought him in the middle of my 2nd season, he had scored 7 goals and made 3 assists for my team with only 9 appearances, his stats is really good technically, mentaly and physically, he's a beast

Sean Taylor

Dec 26, 2009
and also its someone he can buy...so messi and ronaldo are useless...man u guys so probably the least help forum ever...
God its a joke.. relax and chill out, everyone gave answers which I'm sure he can choose from. Lighten up a little bit!

Also you say we don't help much, you're the one who just recommended Cavani, even though in the opening post he said he can't get Aguero or CAVANI since they've just moved clubs. Great help you are ;)

Last edited:

Joel`

Jul 23, 2010
man ppl here are so useless...when someone says tell me the best dont list out 10 diff stirkers...
in my opinion get cavanni ... bang .. thats how its done...
Lal.

'Best' is subjective. If people list, the person asking has more chance of finding a player they actually want and who they think is the 'best'.

ob_sangani

Nov 19, 2009
fair point missed that cavanni had moved..then next best leandro, he too is quite the beast...get him, wont be disappointed...