Leandro Damiao. Go go go! Epic player!

man ppl here are so useless...when someone says tell me the best dont list out 10 diff stirkers...
in my opinion get cavanni ... bang .. thats how its done...

i can't buy aguero or cavani,because they have just signed for new clubs.please help!!!

if you actually took the time to read what he was looking for you may have picked up this....
just saw your reply now! lighten up pal!

and also its someone he can buy...so messi and ronaldo are useless...man u guys so probably the least help forum ever...

lol mate. u lack sense of humor. XD. besides, cavani is a good choice.

chillax bro.

*guess who do u need, GodCubed's Emile Heskey ;)*

[video=youtube;vmUW41m93oY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmUW41m93oY[/video]

LMAO.... You guys are cracking me up. I've missed being on this forum. Glad to be back.

I play 4-3-3- with and advanced playmaker - Hazard - on the left and a winger - Willian - on the right. Leandro is a target man with target passes to feet. In the last 2 seasons, he got 41 in 52 and so far 21 in 15. Get him for £23m if u can, bargain! Ive also got Neymar as a back up attacker and Xavi on a free - hes 34 but still amazing

man ppl here are so useless...when someone says tell me the best dont list out 10 diff stirkers...
in my opinion get cavanni ... bang .. thats how its done...

Im not to sure the people in here are that useless to be honest, the just gave him a few alternatives

Telling him to buy Cavani when he clearly said at the start he had moved clubs and wasnt an option to buy is a bit of a useless move, if you had of read his original post properly post instead of jumping in all gung-ho you might been more helpful.
you look kind of silly now

BANG..THATS HOW ITS DONE ;)

I bought Giuseppe Rossi and i am very pleased that i bought him. Bayern Munchen 2013/2014 he played 20 matches and he has 24 goals. Bam !!

Emile Heskey ! He is THE BEAST !

^^)

no , just kidding .

Try to sign Leandro Damioa or Seydou Doumbia .

:)

Imo Aguero is the best striker in the whole game, he scores 30+ goals only in premier league every season, he reaches 50+ goals a season if you play him really often.