XdanielredX

Reaction score
OK, So I am at Man Utd atm, I have a transfer budget of 107 mil (sold a whooolleee bunch of players)

My top targets were Moura and Gotze for the left and right, Santos and Dortmund both rejected my bids starting at 30, slowly working up to bidding my whole 100 mil almost just to see if I could get them to ****** accept one for them but still, rejected, so just a wild guess but I don't think they really want to sell them.

I tried also for Alexis Sanchez but again rejected.

A lot of other targets I have looked at are either getting on a bit which is a problem as I like my young players (generally <23) or they haven't quite lived up to expectation in my game, players such as Eriksen, Hulk, Willian, Costa, Ozil, Di Maria etc.

So yeah, is there any wonderkids who play AMR/AML, favouring AMR atm. PS I already have Muniain.

Forget Gotze, you'll struggle, I'd get Neymar and train him to be AML (Inside forward) 40mill. He's as close as you can get to messi and is better than Muniain. Nani and Valencia do great jobs as wingers on the right for the time being.

My current United save (2016) I have Oxlade-Chamberlain (24mill) on the right. Lucas Moura (20mill) is class as ACM (Treq), causes all sorts of problems but needs abit of time to develop.

Thanks, he has turned out ok, just wish ****** Dortmund or Santos would accept my bids for Gotze or Moura lol

Thanks, he has turned out ok, just wish ****** Dortmund or Santos would accept my bids for Gotze or Moura lol

What is the scout saying about Gotze, is he uninterested or Dortmund doesn't want to sell

I'd get Neymar and train him to be AML (Inside forward) 40mill. He's as close as you can get to messi and is better than Muniain.

That will take some doing, Muniains first season with me he got in my overall best XI, PL Player of the season, PL Golden boot, PL Highest avg rating.

Can't remember EXACTLY 100% but he scored something like 41 goals in 47 games and got like 13 assists, and about 40% of the time he was AML.

Well with stats like that you cannot complain. I'll check how much I picked Moura up for in my game, must have been around then.

Well with stats like that you cannot complain. I'll check how much I picked Moura up for in my game, must have been around then.

Gotze isn't to replace Muniain, he is to take up the AML role so Muniain can move into the strikers role permanently.

And then Moura i'd like in the AMR role, a wonderkid front 3 of Gotze, Muniain and Moura, tear up.

I picked up lucas moura at the start of the game for 23million with malaga, seen the computer snap him up for around 16million before. I find that the richer your club is the more the computer teams want for the player, its a bit of a pain in the ***.

Willian isn't a winger. Griezmann form real sociedad I think. Awesome player prob around 15 mill

Brazil: Santos: Neymar: AML
Spain: Barcelona B: Thiago: AML

Willian isn't a winger. Griezmann form real sociedad I think. Awesome player prob around 15 mill

he isn't natural as a winger, but i have found that he plays better on the right wing as a winger than he does as a central player. gets 20+ assists and goals every season for me, and consistently gets a rating of 8 and above.

OK, So I am at Man Utd atm, I have a transfer budget of 107 mil (sold a whooolleee bunch of players)

My top targets were Moura and Gotze for the left and right, Santos and Dortmund both rejected my bids starting at 30, slowly working up to bidding my whole 100 mil almost just to see if I could get them to ****** accept one for them but still, rejected, so just a wild guess but I don't think they really want to sell them.

I tried also for Alexis Sanchez but again rejected.

A lot of other targets I have looked at are either getting on a bit which is a problem as I like my young players (generally <23) or they haven't quite lived up to expectation in my game, players such as Eriksen, Hulk, Willian, Costa, Ozil, Di Maria etc.

So yeah, is there any wonderkids who play AMR/AML, favouring AMR atm. PS I already have Muniain.

What about Eden Hazard? no better player in my experience on the left wing than him. Not even Gotze :D And if you really want Gotze, then just wait until the season ends, you make some money, sell a player or two, then go all-out trying to sign him. Meanwhile, try and destabilize and upset him, though that can be very difficult to do.