What about Eden Hazard?

Just signed for City lol.

And if you really want Gotze, then just wait until the season ends, you make some money, sell a player or two, then go all-out trying to sign him.

Haha already did that and had a 100 mil bid rejected, don't think I'm gonna raise much more haha.

Cheers for the suggestions guys :)

The transfer market is so over inflated, the few targets I do genuinely want cost ridiculous money.

Neymar, 80 mil bid accepted but the agent fee and signing bonus screwed the deal.
Gotze, Dortmund want 280 mil.
Sanchez, Barca rejected 125 mil bid.
Costa, PSG want 70 mil.

The transfer market is so over inflated, the few targets I do genuinely want cost ridiculous money.

Neymar, 80 mil bid accepted but the agent fee and signing bonus screwed the deal.
Costa, PSG want 70 mil.

Have you tried Shaqiri?

Have you tried Shaqiri?

JUST signed for Madrid haha.

I just signed Oscar for the right and Costa for the left, got Costa for 45 and Oscar for 29, gonna see how they go up front with Muniain as the striker in a front 3 :)

Funny development, 2 days after I signed Costa and Oscar, Lucas Moura got offered to clubs for 29 mil..... lulz

Days after rejecting a 100 mil bid lol, /sigh

Funny development, 2 days after I signed Costa and Oscar, Lucas Moura got offered to clubs for 29 mil..... lulz

Days after rejecting a 100 mil bid lol, /sigh

that's the mistake. You need to snap up Hazard the minute you have the money. If you wait, then these guys will never join you. Especially Gotze. He's a *****. Never wants to leave Dortmund even though my PSG side was miles ahead of them.

Gaitan is pretty good. Nene has also been top notch despite his age.

Costa, PSG want 70 mil.

It's all about how you conduct the approach. If you jump right in with a 50 million offer, the other team will milk you for all you're worth. If you take a while to unsettle the player and make a couple of derisory offers, they have an unhappy player and have little choice but to sell. I managed to get Neymar for 35million possibly rising to 50 using this method. Also bear in mind if you go as a team like City who has a ton of money they will demand more.

It's all about how you conduct the approach. If you jump right in with a 50 million offer, the other team will milk you for all you're worth. If you take a while to unsettle the player and make a couple of derisory offers, they have an unhappy player and have little choice but to sell. I managed to get Neymar for 35million possibly rising to 50 using this method. Also bear in mind if you go as a team like City who has a ton of money they will demand more.

Yeah they weren't my only bids, they led up to that, pretty much all of them starting around 35

I'd try Hazard for the left wing and also Griezman (spelling?) as he develops into a really good player if trained well.

As for the right wing imo Nani does a good enough job for the first 2 or 3 seasons so stick with him for the time being.

Surprised no one mentioned Bale. Don't know how much he usually costs because I was offered him for 19m but he's sensational. Even better if you're an English club as he's automatically settled.