Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Brazil

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lazy lazy lazy by huntelaar

what a sensational victory, i hope the dutch win it now they were brilliant today, dunga out ov a job.

Expected Brazil to go through, they looked very strong. Good win for Holland.

Well done Holland. :) Great second-half turnaround, though it's primarily because Brazil fell apart.

Well done Holland. :) Great second-half turnaround, though it's primarily because Brazil fell apart.
completely shot themsleves in the foot...

The Netherlands had a bunch of chances towards the end and just looked too lazy to take them

Well in the beginning of the game..don't you think he looks like he have a dislike for Brazil? :O

Nvm then...I was probably wrong :(

Last edited:
Well in the beginning of the game..don't you think he looks like he have a dislike for Brazil? :O
not really, he could have sent off bastos... he was lenient. and brazil were very very cynical throughout

Well, I think the ref has a thing for Robben. Every time a player touched him a foul was awarded ( only instance of leniency was that one time when Bastos wasn't sent off.)

It could be down to lack of experience by the referee, if it were an European referee who knows Robben's tendency to dive there would have been a lot less fouls.

And what's with the dutch players not wanting to score at the end.

Last edited:
I noticed this aswell, everytime anyone went near Robben he threw himself down holding his leg/ankle, refs need to punish this IMO

**** me chelsea sign back arjen robben lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't think he had a good game. XD He got the ball in some great positions and totally ****** the move up by always trying to shoot and beat players when he should have passed.

Sneijders the man.(H)

Well pleased with this result. I bet on holland winning the tournament.^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.