• Netherlands

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Brazil

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game from Holland although Van Bommel really ****** me off. Always moaning & ********.

Brazil were already celebrating the World Cup win again, that's why I love this. And Melo proved to be something similar to a football player, at least he has the boots.

Loved this till the end, go Holland!

Dunga can ***** off! Ronaldinho, Pato, Adriano? He needed them for times like these. Possible match winners

Brazil got raped by Robben! XD

The Netherlands were lucky tbh. The first goal was lucky and the second one was sloppy. The Dutch were not effective in front of goal at all. And Van Persie was truly awful.

I don't believe it was Dunga's fault, he maybe should have brought someone like Ronaldinho but it isn't his fault if the keeper misses a punch and a player stamps on someone is it?

Holland Holland Holland!!

W00T!

Holland Holland Holland!!

Yeah :p I'm dutch

I expect that Dunga will be sacked for this, just because i think i heard BBC saying that the Brazilian press don't like him much anyway (I think because they feel it is a waste of attacking talent when he builds a team like this one on defence with players like Gilberto Silva and Felipe Melo key)
All the same, i don't think he should be sacked, they've looked pretty solid all tournament and i thought (and wanted after England...) Brazil were going to win it. They'll be bitterly disappointed at being so close, scoring early in the first half (Although i didn't/COULDN'T watch the first half due to school, i listened to it in Spanish and the suggestion was certainly that Netherlands couldn't find the same rhythm that Brazil had). Holland will win it now i suspect, i certainly can't see them bowing out to Uruguay (or Ghana!)

I expect that Dunga will be sacked for this, just because i think i heard BBC saying that the Brazilian press don't like him much anyway (I think because they feel it is a waste of attacking talent when he builds a team like this one on defence with players like Gilberto Silva and Felipe Melo key)
All the same, i don't think he should be sacked, they've looked pretty solid all tournament and i thought (and wanted after England...) Brazil were going to win it. They'll be bitterly disappointed at being so close, scoring early in the first half (Although i didn't/COULDN'T watch the first half due to school, i listened to it in Spanish and the suggestion was certainly that Netherlands couldn't find the same rhythm that Brazil had). Holland will win it now i suspect, i certainly can't see them bowing out to Uruguay (or Ghana!)
the press have been attacking him for months and months. people were wanting brazil to crash out just so he would lose his job

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

to the people clamouring for adriano, ronaldinho pato:

pato: horribly plaugue by injuries this season and the current formation doesnt suit him as the lone striker need to be powerfully built like fabiano.

adriano and ronaldo: poor attitudes from the pair of them at their clubs, they would rather take heay fines for the clubs than turn up for training, particularly ronaldo

ronaldinho: after 2006, when everyone was calling for him to be dropped, dunga kept faith with for 3 years, and all he got in return was poor performance after poor performance, and bad attitude, like he was undroppable, so dunga had enough and dropped him

he flaw was not to take a replacement for kaka, but ronaldihno doesnt fit that becase that role requires a high work rate commitment, none of which ronaldinho has

Don't get why holland's first goal went down as an own goal. Sneijders cross was on target.:S

Yerss!!!! Holland are through to the semis. I'm tired of Brazil. They were never the same again after the glory days of Ronaldo-Ronaldinho-Carlos.

Don't get why holland's first goal went down as an own goal. Sneijders cross was on target.:S

I was thinking that, how could it be an own goal? It was a deflection!

I think it was because it was controversial, people will argue whether it was going in or not.

I was thinking that, how could it be an own goal? It was a deflection!

It takes it away from the keeper though so it probably is an own goal, i agree though it's odd

Status
Not open for further replies.