Network Game using 9.1 w/ Hamachi

Allright troops, id be happy to join, il go liverpool. Got hamachi and im on version 9.1

Ok...We are starting monday @ 6pm british time...plz make sure u are logged into hamachi by then

Nice cant wait to start this, What days and times will we be playin ?

The teams listed in the 1st post have been taken...every1 else is up for grabs

I'm looking at a M-F 6:30 pm british time...I et off at 6 so need half hour to get home ...if ur on u play kind of deal

Last edited:
I wont be able to play on tuesday but every other day should be kool

can i join
i dont mind what team i got hamachi ill be tottenham

apatel39 whats happenin with these other players (ncfc2009 & joeh)...7 ppl is plenty anymore is gonnie be sooo slow

KK this game is now closed...i dont know if a couple of the 1st posts were in or not so i allowed a couple more....but no more ppl will be allowed to join the league...just post on this thread for league stuff. every1 meet here and we can get every1 on the server...remember to join the Hamachi Network

come on boys!!!

good luck to every1!

as i am man city i have all the money and i will buy myself 2 the title

:D:D

hi is it to late to join for 2nite and what is an Hamachi

if i can join my username is jhunt2 and the team i wanna be is everton or if not availble any top 10 prem team cheers

I've read it may be too late but if it isn't I'd like to play.

Not working currently so great availability.

If so could someone add me on [email protected]

Cheers

Network Game Rules!!!!

1. first 15 mins is devoted to transfers and such...There after there will be a 2 min force continue.

2. Regarding transfers, only bid for players you are intending on buying(for user teams only)

3. will be running from 6-9:30 M-F if you are not on then you dont play until u get on...atleast half of the players must be on to play though.

4. All Friendlies must be on a wednesday of Saturday!!!!!!!

5. Most of all Have fun any questions talk to me through hamachi!!!!

mt computers ******, looks like im gonna have to sit this one out boys. was well up for this too