Network Game using 9.1 w/ Hamachi

Apatel39 any chance you could close this network game and play with the four of us. Its running pretty smooth and anymore people will slow us down.

chelsea for the league 08/09....got a quality side, van persie for top goal scorer

Hey about the game...it wont go until 9 everyday...some days i might have to cut it short and some days we could go longer...the schedule will be flexible upon all of our availability since thier are only a few of us

what time will we be finishing to nyt...as i cud be playin football later on 8-|

Hey we are lookin for 1 person that will be available from 6:00 pm British time onwards Monday through Saturday...I would like if they were arsenal....email me at [email protected] if you are interested

hey apatel somehow i cant add you on msn it says you dont have msn passport...anyway can i join?

i would like to play and my hamachi is "David Pajda" and i would like to be Bolton plz

is there a space for me????

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

could i join???

off my thread yeh so i am trying to keep u off ppls game as u r abusive saying **** about ppl dead familyy

read what i wrote up there u idiot

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

on the other tread

hi guys i"m new and i wanna play,but i am from new york is it possible play when you playing