NEW!! 19.3 442 Universal Ft. !! Won PL 1st Season Bournemouth 95PTS

RDF tactics

Premium
Reaction score
NEW!! 442 BURG! WOLFSBURG 1ST SEASON CHAMPIONS!! UNDERDOG & TOP TEAM (CHELSEA TREBLE)

442 UNIVERSAL!! NEW UPDATED TACTIC 442 Burg & V3.32

WOLFSBURG TEST!!! BUNDESLIGA CHAMPIONS 1ST SEASON!!! 14PTS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2ND PLACE!!! (PROJECTED TO FINISHED 8TH)

HOME: 442 Burg.fmf45.41 kB · 325 downloads AWAY: 442 Burg Away.fmf45.43 kB · 277 downloads

MY TEAM ALSO DOMINATED OTHERS GETTING 40+ SHOTS!!!

TEAM COHESION IMPORTANT!!! (FOR ANY TACTIC BELOW TOO):

STICK TO TRAINING SCHEDULES BELOW TO ACHIEVE THAT

HOME V3.32 v3 19.32.fmf
45.24 kB · 494 downloads

AWAY V3.32 v3.32 away.fmf45.23 kB · 402 downloads

BRIGHTON TEST!!! FINISHED 2ND AND WON FA CUP (PROJECTED TO FINISH 17TH)

HAVING FAST CBS ARE IMPORTANT!!!

442 FOR TOP TEAMS!!! CHELSEA TEST!!! WON TREBLE FIRST SEASON!!! 102 POINTS
WINGERS ARE IMPORTANT!!!!

442 top home.fmf45.37 kB · 168 downloads 442 top away.fmf45.36 kB · 130 downloads 442 top top away.fmf45.37 kB · 105 downloads (NOT IMPORTANT, SIMILAR TO AWAY, JUST AN ALTERNATIVE)

credit to Knapp, TFF & Mr U Rosler

PREVIOUS VERSION
Home v3!! Away v3!!
v3 19.3.fmf45.3 kB · 2,373 downloads v3 19.3 AWAY.fmf45.31 kB · 1,952 downloads

BOURNEMOUTH TEST! 1ST SEASON 95PTS 120GLS (PROJECTED TO FINISH 14TH)

ALSO WON THE CARLING CUP

2ND SEASON WON THE TREBLE!!! WON CL!!!!

TRAINING UPDATED!!!

TRAINING IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! (special thanks to Mr U Rosler)

what you knew before was all rubbish!! pre set schedules are not good. Playing loads of friendlies are NOT good despite what you heard/read! having a long pre-season is also a BIG myth!!!

- Only do 4 weeks pre season with only 4 friendlies! i recommend you to have your friendlies only on saturday!

YOUTH WILL DEVELOP MASSIVELY ALSO IF YOU GIVE THEM GAME TIME ALSO!
- for 4 weeks in pre season use "Pre Season" schedule Pre-Season.fmf19.12 kB · 970 downloads

- when you have one game in a week:

EARLY SEASON TO GET GOOD COHESION: 1 match week.fmf19.12 kB · 152 downloads TACTICAL: 1 match tactical.fmf19.15 kB · 134 downloads ATTACK: 1 match attack.fmf19.17 kB · 143 downloads DEFENCE: 1 match defence.fmf19.17 kB · 129 downloads

- when you have two games in a week:

EARLY SEASON TO GET GOOD COHESION: 2 match week.fmf19.12 kB · 142 downloads TACTICAL: 2 match tactical.fmf19.15 kB · 133 downloads ATTACK: 2 match attack.fmf19.17 kB · 139 downloads DEFENCE: 2 match defence.fmf19.17 kB · 131 downloads

- During international break use:

EARLY SEASON TO GET GOOD COHESION: 0 match week.fmf19.15 kB · 142 downloads OTHER: no match defence.fmf19.13 kB · 123 downloads

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING/YOUTH TRAINING:

HINTS AND TIPS

Which tactic to use and when?
My Guidelines for Bournemouth test:

Home against poor opp - Home tactic
Home against mid table - Home tactic
Home against top 4 - Away tactic
Away against poor opp - Home tactic
Away against mid table - Home tactic (if you are on form) Away tactic (if you are off form or if opp are in excellent form)
away against top 7 - Away tactic

NEW! FILTER ADDED!
442 Universal.fmf21.19 kB · 79 downloads

- ML take left corner, MR take right corner

- DL take left throw-in, DR take right throw-in

- try not to make more than 2/3 signings

- players develop with match time!! so stick with schedule!

- FOR TOUGH AWAY GAMES, I PLAYED MY LB AT LM! this helps be more solid so wise to train some your full backs as wingers!

FMT USERS!!!!!!!!
screenshots of individual instructions
GK:
LB:
RB:
CBs:
WGs:
B2B:
DLP S(home) D(away):

STs:

SET PIECES:

Att Throw Left:
Att Throw Right:
Att Corner Left:
Att Corner Right:

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]In La Liga with Betis i noticed a lot of the times my CBs played the long ball all the time completely ignoring the "Play out of defence" TI. so i changed it to CBs then all of a sudden i went through like a 5/6 game period of not conceding and all season i kept getting clean sheets[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]with Bournemouth that wasn't the case. Having them as CBs role, it wasn't effective and was conceding a lot more (maybe because of the level of the league). So i went back to BPDs and my teams performance was better, wasn't so much of the long balls like the problem i had with Betis[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]so i don't know if it was the leagues, or defenders i had. so i recommend anyone feels their CBs are ignoring instructions or not solid, then try and change their role to CBs.[/FONT]

I do not like it..I lead, for example, 3-0 or 4-1, after which the final result on 4-3 condition I win, but it becomes annoying.

I do not like it..I lead, for example, 3-0 or 4-1, after which the final result on 4-3 condition I win, but it becomes annoying.

what team are you? as long as you're still winning!!

and both Bournemouth and Betis test, i started off conceding a lot, but in both seasons at the end i had the best defence record, better defence over teams like Liverpool, Man City, Barcelona and Madrid, who have the best defenders. it may take time to defensively gel. when you first plug a tactic in, the most important is you win in anyway you can to then build.

[FONT=&quot]CURRENTLY DOING A TOP TEAM TWEAK!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]picked Chelsea as though they're a top team but they have lots of inside forwards and not wingers. so want to see how they cope

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I'll give this a go, Im currently a bottom premier teamer so will test it out.

I really like your in depth post, with training too!
Can i ask with the attack & defend training do you use them regularly?

hey

im new to fm19, I have downloaded your tactic and have downloaded your training, but how do I import your training into my game

[FONT=&quot]CURRENTLY DOING A TOP TEAM TWEAK!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]picked Chelsea as though they're a top team but they have lots of inside forwards and not wingers. so want to see how they cope

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Yeah amazing,I am realy dissapointed,I have done everything like in OP,Chelsea is my favorite team and I have tryed,any advices...Show me your first 11
View attachment 16679

Looks good so far!

Never downloaded a training schedule to use before - can anybody tell me where to save to & how to load up please?

Looks good so far!

Never downloaded a training schedule to use before - can anybody tell me where to save to & how to load up please?

Put the files in your Sports Interactive folder, e.g. Windows 7 in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / schedules folder (if not present, create)

In game, Training > Schedules > Select Training Schedule > Custom Schedules > Get more...

then load, and Save as.. From next time, they should appear in the Select Training Schedule menu

[FONT=&quot]HELLO GUYS! I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REPLY TO ANSWERS OR UPDATE/TWEAK TACTIC[/FONT][FONT=&quot]BUT TODAY THAT CHANGES!!!! I WILL BE FINISHING TESTING A NEW TWEAK[/FONT][FONT=&quot]AT THR MOMENT MY STRIKERS ARE SCORE MORE. WILL POST SOON WHEN FINISH AND ADD MORE INFORMATION, HINTS AND TIPS[/FONT][FONT=&quot]THANK YOU[/FONT]

HELLO GUYS! I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REPLY TO ANSWERS OR UPDATE/TWEAK TACTICBUT TODAY THAT CHANGES!!!! I WILL BE FINISHING TESTING A NEW TWEAKAT THR MOMENT MY STRIKERS ARE SCORE MORE. WILL POST SOON WHEN FINISH AND ADD MORE INFORMATION, HINTS AND TIPSTHANK YOU

Hey man, Loving the tactics and the training. Any updates on this Tweak?

These new training: defensive , attack, tactics use at your own discretion?

Is it possible to load traing schedules for more than one week at at time? I think not but do ask anyway.

Is it possible to load traing schedules for more than one week at at time? I think not but do ask anyway.

Yes you can just have to go to calander. That will take you to the monthly screen .