NEW!! 19.3 442 Universal Ft. !! Won PL 1st Season Bournemouth 95PTS

hello your tac looks good but i can't download your training programs and i have a little question how can i improve the attack efficiency for example in my first game with the tactic my team shoot 35 times and only 10 on target for 2 goals.

Last edited:
hello your tac looks good but i can't download your training programs and i have a little question how can i improve the attack efficiency for example in my first game with the tactic my team shoot 35 times and only 10 on target for 2 goals.

Typical FM I guess.

NEW TWEAK/TEST AND TRAINING SCHEDULES AND UPDATED OP!!!
442 UNIVERSAL!! NEW UPDATED TACTIC 442 Burg & V3.32
WOLFSBURG TEST!!! BUNDESLIGA CHAMPIONS 1ST SEASON!!! 14PTS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2ND PLACE!!! (PROJECTED TO FINISHED 8TH)HOME:
442 Burg.fmf 45.41 kB · 0 downloads AWAY: 442 Burg Away.fmf 45.43 kB · 0 downloadsMY TEAM ALSO DOMINATED OTHERS GETTING 40+ SHOTS!!!
TEAM COHESION IMPORTANT!!! (FOR ANY TACTIC BELOW TOO):STICK TO TRAINING SCHEDULES BELOW TO ACHIEVE THAT

and the worst thing is, i try to lower the shots by adding shooting less in everyones PI but that does nothing! putting "work ball into box" doesnt help in my experience and also lessers the performance of the wingers as they hold the ball longer instead of crossing quickly

my other issue is also my CBs kicking the ball long! they're under clear instructions to pass only but they still kick long. think thats just FM

you have lots of tac on OP. Can u delete the ones which is not updated.....honestly, i really dont know which one to use!

Did u sign anyone with Wolfsburg the 1st season? Looks quite amazing results....

also training.....attack and defense are clear......so u mean first always use Cohesion first....then once this stat is good, then change back to tactical?

and the worst thing is, i try to lower the shots by adding shooting less in everyones PI but that does nothing! putting "work ball into box" doesnt help in my experience and also lessers the performance of the wingers as they hold the ball longer instead of crossing quickly

my other issue is also my CBs kicking the ball long! they're under clear instructions to pass only but they still kick long. think thats just FM

This has some nice football, and i won 9 games in a row but now lost 5 and with silly goals and counter attacks and every game im having over 30 shots and losing to teams having 4 shots. Having same issue as you with long balls and silly long shots.