New American League Chairman Game - Story

Hang on a minute, I'd like to report 2 bugs.
A) California Cougars won more than one game
B) Iago Aspas scored a hat-trick

Apologies for the lack of updates from the CHEVROLET CHEETAHBOWL but been busy with my new job. Good to see Dzekozette and Deulofeu banging in the goals as the Cheetahs pounce to the top of the table like a well-oiled Corvette.

I'll try and get a proper update out soonish.

Thanks for uploading the save game.

Will try to get a SHARKS update out soon. :)

View attachment 243193

Columbus Dragons update
Overall , I'm surprise we are 2nd in the league despite our lack of goalscorers. My top goalscorer only scored 5 goals. We must improve on scoring more. I'm still happy we managed to got some wins.
Our best player is otamendi, our defender.
I hope our good form will continue so we can stay in the top 4.

Bad news guys (for the save anyway) - I have made a last minute decision to go travelling with some friends this weekend. I honestly don't know how long i will be away for but will likely be for quite a while!

It would be a real shame for the game to die like that. So am not sure if anyone would be willing to take it over?

Bad news guys (for the save anyway) - I have made a last minute decision to go travelling with some friends this weekend. I honestly don't know how long i will be away for but will likely be for quite a while!

It would be a real shame for the game to die like that. So am not sure if anyone would be willing to take it over?

I'm happy for the game to get taken over by me, but I only have FMRE (which can still transfer players and edit contracts) so I would be interested? :)

I would be happy to take over and buy the in game editor (it's only a few quid, right?) but I go away on Wednesday for a week, so I'm probably not the best unless you want a week long break just a few days after I take over :D

I would be happy to take over and buy the in game editor (it's only a few quid, right?) but I go away on Wednesday for a week, so I'm probably not the best unless you want a week long break just a few days after I take over :D

I have 6 weeks off from today. ;)