New American League Chairman Game - Story

View attachment 241317
California Cougars - Transfer Requests

We are embroiled in a fight - with ourselves. We have been bottom all season (apart from the giltch in october). We had a ***** manager, we have now replaced him. We have a ***** team (mostly), they need replacing.

So give me your best offers :)

P.S. I might make a post later - it'll just repeat this/be a massive rant​

Just a quick FYI. I'm away until Wesnesday and just have my iPad, so can't check the save to write an update. Then I have two busy days of work next Thursday and Friday, so it will be a struggle then. Don't expect an update from me until next weekend.

Just a quick FYI. I'm away until Wesnesday and just have my iPad, so can't check the save to write an update. Then I have two busy days of work next Thursday and Friday, so it will be a struggle then. Don't expect an update from me until next weekend.

At least you have an excuse. :)

Don't worry man.

Will be home from my holiday on Tuesday, expect negotiations to start then!

View attachment 241238

Dragons update
We only won one game which is against Alaskan Direwolfs but we lost our other 2 games which is unfortunate. The table is very tight so we have to do a lot better so we will not get relegated. Ocampos is the only player who has been scoring for us.​

Jacksonville Sharks

View attachment 241227

A report from the desk of press officer, Chris Schulz

View attachment 241228
Mr. Zolnerowich at the first home league game, where the Sharks beat New York 2-1

Our chairman, Mr. Zolnerowich has not been happy with his club's performance. Although the Sharks started off well and held a reasonable league position in the first two months, we have simply been unable to maintain that form and seem to be moving towards our predicted finish of dead last. The early exit in the cup competition has also been deemed unacceptable.

Mr. Zolnerowich has given our manager, Mr. Fernandez, an ultimatum. Perform this month or you shall be asked to leave. To assist the manager, the board will be sitting down with him during the current transfer window to look at potential signings.

In terms of outgoing players, the price for all of our players will be given ON REQUEST only. That being said, a few players - such as star player Joao Moutinho and top scorer Giovinco - are absolutely NOT FOR SALE.

View attachment 241179

Mississippi Eagles Update

So far so good for the newly formed club, they sit at the higher end of the Premier League but with them predicted as one of the early season favourites they maybe could perform slightly better.

It's for this reason that chairman Sean Keaney has given Gan Piero Gasperini his full backing and is on the look out for players this window. All current players have their own price, PM for more details.

We're upset about going out of the cup but we still have ambitions of winning the league to gain silverware this season, over the weekend I will have a look on the game and make bids so stay alert over chairman...

The eagles have landed.

Guys, since everyone is going on holiday, exc, I'll sim to the END OF JANUARY on Saturday, but the window will remain open until 6PM MONDAY GMT. (For every transfer)

Thanks,
Lewie100

Guys, since everyone is going on holiday, exc, I'll sim to the END OF JANUARY on Saturday, but the window will remain open until 6PM MONDAY GMT. (For every transfer)

Thanks,
Lewie100
Saturday meaning today right? :p

In that case: Philadelphia Freedom have the following players available for transfer:
- Fabian Monzon - quality attacking left back or left midfielder.
- Fernando Gago - classical playmaker
- Terrence Boyd - strong and quick American attacker.

Saturday meaning today right? :p

In that case: Philadelphia Freedom have the following players available for transfer:
- Fabian Monzon - quality attacking left back or left midfielder.
- Fernando Gago - classical playmaker
- Terrence Boyd - strong and quick American attacker.

Yeah, but not until a realistic time. ;)

Yeah, I'm 8 hours in front of you! It's Saturday evening here :)

Guys,

Is there any point of doing an update if there is only 2 fixtures in a month? (Excluding Jan 31st) I was thinking about simming to Feb on Monday due to the lack of fixtures in Jan.

Depends on if we get the transfer window done in that time I guess. If we have our new players then why not

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Uh...

Is anyone still interested in this?

Have only had 3 offers for the FOR, FORU18 and DOM players this window and no C2C transfers at all...

Can't see this turning out too well if that's the case! (And most of you need to do an update - know who you are)

I'm still interested! But being away, can't check the save to decide on transfers, or to do an update :)