Ahhh sorry but it's not as good as I first perceived it would be. When in a game it doesn't tell you when the goals are scored, also you can't get the match controls like the informations such as possesion and CCC's when in game. Also it doesn't tell you how long's gone in the match. Another thing is when you go to continue the writing in the screen where the dates pass by go off the that red bit. But if these were to be sorted along with a few other things it would be great.

i thought Steve-O made these skins?

nice skin though :)

All we need now is a Sky Sports Skin'11

i have fixed match day score board and time shouts

gggpd.jpg

great work if u keep producing skins of this quality then you will be wanted for your services

i like the skin, do i have to download the 2nd link again and paste it in the folder?

not to my personnal liking, does anyone think bbcsport will have downloaded this:p

is the link in the first post with the fix??

Yes it is

Whilst viewing a match in full screen mode, I'm unable to exit the full tv view.

The score details at the top left have been adjusted from the previous version:

Version 1: BBC logo was directly behind the time.

Version 2: BBC logo is now on its own, there is also now space to the right of the logo for the time, however the time does not show up.

At the bottom of the screen where the commentry goes there is a background behind it that shows a random section of crowd.

screenshot.png

Last edited:
3 questions mate,

1) Did you make this skin?

2) Where did you get this skin?

3) Did you get permisson from Steve Okenobi?

Last edited:
Version 3.0 Out Now link on op

now works with 11.3 patch

Not as good as last years, so many mistakes...
I'm guessing you didn't make last years? Leave it to the professionals!

Thought I'd download it again to see if it had all been fixed. Seemed good until I wasn't given the option to give my team a half-time team talk. Think i'll be leaving this and using a different one now.