i noticed most of the mistakes on the si forum which it was on there 1st,i wasnt to impressed by the main menu background either but thought it was ok,i only had a quick test seems more and more problems have been spotted,i asked him if i could put on here,glad he done it himself ;) as this feedback is not too good.
also i had a feeling in the end that this may not have been made by him and was a good try at getting last years one to work on fm11 hmmm hasnt replied to the main question "did you make this yourself?"

Good skin, wonder who should get the real credit for it oO)..............
This is the skin I made for FM10 and all you've done is added it to FM11 and not changed any of the codes, that's why there's several graphics issues but if you were a real skinner you would've known that!

Moocher!!!

Good skin, wonder who should get the real credit for it oO)..............
This is the skin I made for FM10 and all you've done is added it to FM11 and not changed any of the codes, that's why there's several graphics issues but if you were a real skinner you would've known that!

Moocher!!!

Owned. :)

Did you do the Sky Sports one aswell? i loved that one.

hows the 2011 one comming along

if your making one that is Steve-O ? :)

Great stuff mate..

Did you make it? If not, you need to credit. Anyway, looks very similar to last years one so won't be downloading - but a lot of people are going to be very happy with you!

Said this as soon as it was released..

Seems as though all you did was extract and not actually change anything to make it work for FM11. Next time you need to get permission from the original creator and at least put some effort in.

come on then steve make us a decent bbc sport skin.your's is the best.there's a lot of people who want it