every one thats entered so far is in and update will be on wednesday as i have not been well

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

felling a bit better now and ahve made everyone and it works gameplay thread will be up in a few minuetes

Ripping off my Idea? Lol, just kidding :p
Hope this works well for you. If you come across any problems feel free to ask me and I wil help if i can :)

****... I wanted to join, I need another fail in FM Life :). If its not too late, can I join ?
Wow, I'm waaay to late... just ignore me.

Last edited:
Ripping off my Idea? Lol, just kidding :p
Hope this works well for you. If you come across any problems feel free to ask me and I wil help if i can :)
i asked you if you wanted to join but got no reply anyway if i did one again would you be interested

i asked you if you wanted to join but got no reply anyway if i did one again would you be interested

Oh yeah :p Yeah sure count me in next time. Cant realy dedicate any time myself to do another. :)

what reputation did you give in your bam and what ca and pa because half of the people have been sacked in mine

Averaged 150 ca and local rep. And around 110 worldwide rep. It was just enough not to get them sacked but not to ge tthe best jobs too early either

i only gave each 60 and 100 rep and everyones getting sacked

Do a test run before you start the game. I had to try 10 times before it worked ok