Who shall i be

• Total voters

johners88

Reaction score
I am a veteran FM player but am new to this site, as well as the story telling side to the game. I am letting you more experinced story tellers to aid me in choosing a team to be and aonce this is decided i will write a indepth story about it.

The team chosen will the be the one most voted for. Voting ends on Friday.

hopefully i will have four suggestions by the end of today, then people can vote on those 4 and the fianl decision will be made friday.

Arsenal would be good, lots of money and great youngsters.

So first two teams are Arsenal or Bristol City, i see your doing very well maggett. Beckham is still a GOD.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Arsenal
Bristol City
Newcastle

One more needed and then the voting can commence.

Newcastle. The best choice by miles.

yep beckham just feeds balls to derbyshire to bang em in havent played it ina while tho

Loving all the suggestions and may have to change my mind in how i will start this. The idea of something away from all the other stories looks interesting. Maybe starting in south america or eastern europe. Can see it now

"young succesfull Brazilian manager goes from Flamengo to Arsenal"

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

any suggestions of thses types of team will be taken aboard. First team mentioned 3 times will be chosen.

As you can see i have become impatient and ant to start tonight lol

i think u should try a low team, currently i am doing an FC KOLN story and really enjoying it even though i aint far in, i been busy

i think you should try a story with somebody like grenoble foot 83 or whatever they are called, maybe nice or le mans, gladbach, almeria

Try Middlesbrough lol, Southgate failed and hopefully you can continue.

Yer Nick134 i like the idea of a poll.
Please vote for one of these following teams, i want to be original so going for South American or Eastern European. Lookign to be succesful and ending up in the Premiership as soon as possible.
Voting will finsih at 9pm tonight please give your vote.
Choose from 1 of these 6
1) Flamengo (Brazil)
2) Newells Old Boys (Argentina)
3) Metalist Karkov (Ukraine)
4) Nacional de Football (Uruguay)
5) Crvena Zvezda (Serbia)
6) BATE Borisov (Belarus)

The aim of my career will be like any aspiring manager and to end up either managing in the Premiership or winnign the champions league, then obviously international management. Could be a long and rocky road, but will also fill my empty hours at work lol.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Sorry just discoverd the poll option, please see at the top, and please get involved, who ever is leading at 9pm will be chosen. Wheter it is just 1 vote. This will be the best story yet lol. Please give me advice in what you want the story to include. I am also a manger that relies on my supporters so suggested signings or tactics/style of play maybe forced into my game plans. Screenshots will be then used so you can see how your support pressure effected the team. You follow?