Who shall i be

• Total voters
Voted Flamengo mate.

Cheers Chris, what do you think about the supporters idea. I believe this happens alot in South America especially. For example if supporters want someone bought they riot until he is bought lol so i will give you guys the permission to riot and i will try and see to all your requests of changes in tactics and players. I will keep you informed via screen shots.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Last edited:
I had this idea once, never really been brave enough to do it.

well Frankie you can now be a supporter of whatever team i end up being, and demanding exactly what you want to see from the manager.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

please carry on voting, hour and a half to go......i cant wait

Cheers Taida, could try tempting Forlan back to his homeland lol

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

45 mins to go....i cant wait....please keep voting

Flamengo.

Only reason is.. I haven't heard of any others. And this one sounds like a pink bird.

lol i like your thinking behind that. BATE......champs league football. Last half hour will there be a change in the voting?????? and thanks 442 and Max for your votes

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

sorry for the delay the results of the poll

Flamengo 8
Newells old Boys 1
Metalist Karkov 1
Nacional de football 1
Crvena Zvezda 1
BATE 6

Thank you all who voted, so Flamengo here i come.
I will start a new thread and will invite you all to join tomo evening.
I hope you all join in and ask me exactly what you want.

Went for Newells young boys, BATE Borisov would be interesting read though

There aren't many (any?) South American stories so Flamengo for me! They've got the former Inter strikerAdriano there just waiting to prove everyone wrong (so long as he can stay away from the carnivals and night clubs! ;))