New Chelsea built around Mceachran.

Mceachran46

Reaction score
Well ive had football manager 2011 since xmas and im a die hard chelsea fan so after testing out a few teams ive started properly with the blues.

Im currently 3 games in to my second season after winning the league last time out.

Im not buying any big name players but training and focusing on my youth teams...ive bought:

David Beckham - £1.6M for experience for youngsters and as a coach.
Marc Albrighton £10M
Daniel Carrico £5M
Connor Wickham (New shearer)
Phil Jones £5M with instalments as blackburn have bought big players and hes not needed.
Also various 15/17 year olds to develop.

Ive upgraded my youth recruitment system and am blooding certain youngsters and sending them on loan.

Josh Mceachran,Jeffrey Bruma, Gael Kakuta,Fabio Borini all played around 10 games for me last season and are learning from big name players at the club.

my ambition is to have beckham,terry.lampard,drogba,cech as coaches in the future.

Youth Team:

Delac/Sebek

Kalas Bruma Jones Bertrand/Van Aanholt

Mceachran Clifford

Mellis

Albrighton Wickham Kakuta

Thanks for reading and hope this has inspired you to start a long and profitable game of using youth instead of wealth....

i know i realised that as soon as i offered him contract and then thought oh im having him anyway as he can benefit the youngsters.

Great to see but I would struggle with a save based on youngsters as I normally get bored after about 4-5 seasons and start a new save.

Good luck though :D

no worries mate, im usually the same on other games eg 2010 but im trying to stick it out lol

Good signings there, nice way to play the game too blooding the youngsters in with experienced heads. But Albrighton is very under-rated in this game.

i know albrightons crossing is imense, and he is ahaed of anelka aswell and has been from his very first game.

i hope that i can dominate for years to come and i dont get complacent etc. thanks for all comments :)

im in my 2nd season with Chelsea and McEachran isen't really developing well. I sent him to Walsall in my first season and he played over 40 games and this season he is on loan to Oldham playing 1st team football but not really improving. Good luck though mate

love it. I've got mceachran on my rangers file and he's god, he's already knocking on the door of the likes of James McArthur and Fraser Fyvie and he's only 19!

I already do that with my bolton team, and currently my oldest player in the first team is 23, which is rodwell, i prefer to use youngsters (18-20) in my first team cuz they can develop quciker and are getting a lot of game time too

In my second season with Chelsea Josh Mceachran has developed really well and made alot of first team apperances along with the likes of; Ryan Bertrand, Gael Kakuta, Phil Jones, Nemanjar Matic, Khoumar Babacar and Neymar all quality youngsters and Good Luck.

Last edited:
this is good :) in FM10 i had an arsenal career built on youngsters and i took in a heap of regens and in the year 2025 they were amazing :p

im in my 2nd season with Chelsea and McEachran isen't really developing well. I sent him to Walsall in my first season and he played over 40 games and this season he is on loan to Oldham playing 1st team football but not really improving. Good luck though mate

oh well maybe you need to set up a training scheme for your youth team as i have done and then individual training focus, ive done movemet positioning passing and tactics for mceachran and hes coming along nicely. his first touch is already 17 and creativity 15 and hes 18 years old. hope he comes good for you

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I already do that with my bolton team, and currently my oldest player in the first team is 23, which is rodwell, i prefer to use youngsters (18-20) in my first team cuz they can develop quciker and are getting a lot of game time too

yeah mate i couldnt decide whether to be chelsea or a team like bolton and try and get wilshire and mceachran together as they would play more for bolton and sooner, maybe next time i will . hope all goes well

Off subject but how good is the lad in real life mate. Makes me proud to be a Chelsea supporter watching him on the ball.

Last edited:
Off subject but how good is the lead in real life mate. Makes me proud to be a Chelsea supporter watching him on the ball.

how good is the lead? i dont understand sorry mate can u explain......

i was up chelsea to watch them beat blackburn and mceachran came on and the whole place cheered him nearly more than when we scored....they know hes the future.

I also want to make a good team with youngsters, but with barça because they already have a fanatstic youth system. Here are a few of my youngsters which I want to take: Dodo, Galeano, Pique, Rafael, Busquets, Thiago, Kevin, Lucas, Bojan, Keirrison, Dos Santos. I know there are already a few world class players in the squad and I could also take messi, because he is just 23, but I'm always trying to buy the youngest player that I find who could become world class in a few years

how good is the lead? i dont understand sorry mate can u explain......

i was up chelsea to watch them beat blackburn and mceachran came on and the whole place cheered him nearly more than when we scored....they know hes the future.

Sorry i didn't mean to add the "e". I mean how good is he. Just immense, he looks lightweight but his not he is very strong. He never seems to lose the ball just one touch and gives it. Definate future England and Chelsea star

Sorry i didn't mean to add the "e". I mean how good is he. Just immense, he looks lightweight but his not he is very strong. He never seems to lose the ball just one touch and gives it. Definate future England and Chelsea star

haha it makes sense now lol...yeah he looks very slight like ramires like a runner lol but he never loses it and is always there to recieve and give. simple is best and he plays it simple.

i think kakuta is next up for more games.

haha it makes sense now lol...yeah he looks very slight like ramires like a runner lol but he never loses it and is always there to recieve and give. simple is best and he plays it simple.

i think kakuta is next up for more games.

The jury is still out for Kakuta for me but i hope he proves he was worth all that **** we went through to sign him. On the subject of Ramires i thought he was our best player yesterday along with Brana Ivanovic.