New Club

• Thread starter HoneyMonster
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 4K
H

HoneyMonster

I am goign to make my own club within FM and i haven't got the faintest idea how to make logo and kits ect so i was hoping someone could help me. The club is called Monstars United and the home kit being red & Blue and the away kit being green and yellow. any help will be much apreciated

First of all you'll need Adobe Photoshop CS2 to make the kits and logos. You can download a trial version of this at www.download.com which will give you 30 days to do your stuff.

If you do get this let me know and I can send you templates for creased kits or for the 3GT kits which I made for the FMBase patch. When I get the time I'll write up a quick tutorial for you if you want (if I can remember how to do it!)

A lot of stuff such as intricate kit design detail has to be done 'freehand' so you'll need a lot of patience!

Let me know if you want/need any of this stuff and I'll sort it out ASAP.

Ive managed to get a copy of CS2 from work so if you could send me any files that would be great

I've deleted the last 4 posts due to content about software piracy. Please don't :)

sorry. back on topic could i please get them tutorials from you boozad

I'll knock them up ASAP mate. Then I'll send them over with the templates.

The CS2 I posted about is a TRIAL version only and must be purchased after the 30 days or it becomes defunct. I actually bought the program as it was so good. I didnt see the posts Sean deleted, but this is the only version I can recommend.

I have managed to get a full licensed version of CS2 from work

a sweet idea. i'm going to do the same with my local side and just add my mates to the squad. could use the booze help with the kits :p

No probs there Kris. Soon as I get the chance I'll get the tutorials done and send them over ;)

a sweet idea. i'm going to do the same with my local side and just add my mates to the squad. could use the booze help with the kits :p

i started to make one ages ago, i think i mite continue it now, when you have made the kits of photoshop where do you save it to?

Kris will answer that one Jamgla. OK tutorials done, anyone who wants it PM me your email address and I'll send it with the template

Honey Monster I'll email you the stuff tonight when I get back from work. I think you just put the kit and logo files in the relevent club folders to replace the original clubs kit/logo files. I think you have to rename them to tie in with your clubs name too but Im not too sure. Kris should be able to fill you in on that one.

And Im now a Star Player. Wooo Hooo.

Last edited:
cheers for your help. Hooray for the new star player lol

No probs mate. Kris let me know if you got the stuff I sent this morning and if its any good.

Honey Monster I'll email you the stuff tonight when I get back from work. I think you just put the kit and logo files in the relevent club folders to replace the original clubs kit/logo files. I think you have to rename them to tie in with your clubs name too but Im not too sure. Kris should be able to fill you in on that one.

And Im now a Star Player. Wooo Hooo.

but when your on the editor you can upload like a kit type thing from there, but only from like 1 folder

Honey Monster Ive emailed the stuff but Outlook went a bit haywire as it was sending, so let me know if you got it.

I have checked my emails there was a word document and a photoshop file. Just wanted to check they where the ones you sent. thanks

No probs mate. Kris let me know if you got the stuff I sent this morning and if its any good.

Cheers mate and im not sure yet too busy looking for a new job :(