Status
Not open for further replies.
if i remember, i'll be a late entrant tomorrow and go and win the whole tournament :p well i can dream.(A)

if i remember, i'll be a late entrant tomorrow and go and win the whole tournament :p well i can dream.(A)

well it didn't quite go like that in the end:( but i managed to complete it and i finished in 5ht in the group. i've only submitted the fixtures/results list from 2009-2010 as i didn't organise any friendlies in 2010 and i failed to qualify from the group so i didn't see the point but if you still want the screen then you can have it.

Well, it's 1st June. When is next challenge coming out ??

I would have done this last month but Due to the infamous crash dumps and the only 3 saves It would be too annoying pulling off a fantastic result and then getting a crashdump and failing miserably...(happens all to often in my saves, It cost me the EPL in season 1, the CL in season 2, FA Cup in season 2 and many other matches. Although sometimes I would dominate then get a crashdump and do mediocre in the replay... Once I beat Sunderland 8-0 and Lukaku got 6 goals. Replay was 2-0 and Lukaku got injured for 3months...)

Nice effort Sammyt, it wasn't supposed to be easy

Well, it's 1st June. When is next challenge coming out ??

Well done Sass101, you are the first CotM winner!

The June challenge will be posted in the next couple of days.

Kool i tried the challange, got into 5th in the qualifying group, and had a playoff against venezuala!

won that and went to the finals

In my group was a determined dutch side (2-0 loss)

Terrible algeria side (4-0 win) and ukraine (1-0 loss)

finished 3rd in the group on goal difference!

BTW shevchenko sxored in the 90+7th minute WTF ****** me off :O

Can't wait for the next challange BTW!

Well done Sass101, you are the first CotM winner!

The June challenge will be posted in the next couple of days.

Yeeyyy I am the Master :D The first is always good and I'm proud ^^) Will certainly do the next challenge too. Awaiting for it ...

June's "challenge of the month" is now up and running.

Check it out here!

Status
Not open for further replies.