Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Paul, welcome aboard mate and GL
Yeah, I'm starting soon mate. Last night I tried but I signed a full team of staff them my Computer was slow so I got a bit bored. I'll start again soon, doing the England WC Challenge by Luke ;)

I'll try this soon, I'll definitely finish it by the end of the month! Hold me to my word :)

@everyone: don't forget to post your screenshots at the end of your challenge attempt :)

GL

Lokos Awesome going to try it once i get bored of Fm base 80 mill challenge

nice idea. Genius as always Dan ... I will give it a tryu but once again ... FANTASTIC idea!

Good effort, but it wouldn't be a challenge if it was easy! Does anyone out there think they can get El Salvador to the finals?

fantastic idea, checked it out already when you opened the thread but I didn't have enough time to complete it. Now doing it and I'll post the screenies in some uhh ... 30 - 40 minutes...

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

btw for you to know I'm an awful manager but I guess I still make it to the finals ... :)

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:03 PM ----------

Yeah I'm sooo happy I just won Honduras 4-0 and qualified to the World Cup. Mexico is 4th with same points.
Goal difference is better for me with one goal seperating us !! YYeeyyy !!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Yeah I completed it it was way easier than I thought, I felt I surely should have advanced the group stages. I controlled matches against Hungary and leaded 1-0 but 93rd min goal for them :( Same story with Tunesia but 78th min goal :'( With Germany I was back 2-0 got it to 2-1. Finished last in the group :'(.

Very nice challenge loved it. Not too easy not too hard. I'll Upload the results later. Will give it another go :D

Well done mate! Be sure to post the required screenshots (see opening post) as yours is the best effort so far!

It is possible people and there is still time to give it a try!

Ok my screenies now :

ffddh.png
dddaaa.png
dasdsh.png

das.png

daiohjeihjee.png
62215858.png

Hi, im gonna give it a go now mate, like you say it shouldnt take long so ill have screeneis up soon

Glad to see more people taking an interest, can anyone out there beat Sass101 and get the Salvardoran's past the group stage I wonder.

Hope to see more screenshots of finished games soon. GL everyone

(I'm currently working on June's challenge!)

Can you give us a sneek peek ? About next challenge ?

It's under wraps! Wouldn't want people getting some early practice in! ;)

I'm testing it now to gauge difficulty, all I'll say is that it's set around a half season in a foreign league. :D

I really like the challenge, so I started it again and took a whole new tactic and I started with a 3-1 win over T&T!

Just over a week 'til this month's challenge closes, plenty of time to give it a go! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.