hey guys

could someone write the set up for "the new corner" on here

might give it a go

please

use my link up the page to jacks 4-3-3 that includes this corner bug

Jack you leg end it's worked in my Tranmere season Ian Goodison ended up with about 17 goals hahaha Thanks lad! (H)

I don't think it is I have been using it since watching spain in world cup do it I score more then what I use to but not like the common bug were you can score 2/3 times a game

Jack you leg end it's worked in my Tranmere season Ian Goodison ended up with about 17 goals hahaha Thanks lad! (H)

Haha is right luke!

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I don't think it is I have been using it since watching spain in world cup do it I score more then what I use to but not like the common bug were you can score 2/3 times a game

Its quite prolific though to be honest

I'm new to the set pieces and tactic creator etc so this seems pretty good to try. I can get the corner taker to give it to my 'offer short option' but how do I then make him cross to the middle?

I'm new to the set pieces and tactic creator etc so this seems pretty good to try. I can get the corner taker to give it to my 'offer short option' but how do I then make him cross to the middle?

It was for FM10, I haven't an idea if it workss on FM11. But he crosses it anyway as soon as he gets the ball, have your tallest or best headerer on "challenge keeper" and he should score a ton.

I put the tactic but my player does not cross to the defense..

And i have downloaded your tactic

Last edited:
its just cheating tho, makes it pointless playing

may aswel save game before a match and if you lose load up again. put pique on the far post and he can get 5 goals a game if you wana cheat

may aswel save game before a match and if you lose load up again. put pique on the far post and he can get 5 goals a game if you wana cheat

But my problem is that when my player the corner and make the short pass, the other does not cross ...

And sometimes, he doesnt do the short pass...

It is pretty badass..

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

i did it wrong lol but still got some goals Woop, thanks for the post, bud :)