It is pretty badass..

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

i did it wrong lol but still got some goals Woop, thanks for the post, bud :)
Anyday mate :p

And to people who say it's cheating and it ruins the game, I payed for the game and I'll play it however the **** I want to, Personally I don't use it anymore and I stumbled across it accidentally. But don't go round telling people how to play the game.

first of all dont need to start swearing.

i havnt told anyone how to play the game, and if you dont "personally use it anymore" and it is a great tactic that gets you a stupid amount of goals from corners then clearly you are admitting its a cheat, nevermind you have titled the thread "new corner bug"

first of all dont need to start swearing.

i havnt told anyone how to play the game, and if you dont "personally use it anymore" and it is a great tactic that gets you a stupid amount of goals from corners then clearly you are admitting its a cheat, nevermind you have titled the thread "new corner bug"

Sorry about the swearing got abit annoyed -

Lets put it this way, we all know it's a bug, but if people enjoy using it, leave them to it, I posted it on the site because I know some people enjoy using these things, maybe you dont, but thats just opinion.

You could argue its not cheating when its in the game and SI have not fixed it, also it depends on your definition of cheating. I've used tactic's where defenders have scored on average 1 every two games and some games 3 or 4 - most commonly in JPwoody's tactics, yet I don't see people calling him down for cheating...Some people just need to get off their high horses.