What a tactic... 10 corners in 1 game and none of them scored... All the people who go forward are like 194> and are good @ heading...
Try it out for a few games at least, did you at least get any good shots on goal? Like I said the tactic doesn't guarantee you'll score every game, but you'll at least get some good opportunities.

IMO they do, albeit almost perfect. In fact, they are much more likely to get you consistent wins than using a lurker will get you goals. Anyway, we are derailing the thread, so I will argue no more.

Cheers! :)

First touch seems pretty important for the lurker + being able to use both legs is usefull aswell both of them will get a shot in faster.

when using the 'Lurk' have a set corner taker so that nobody moves out of position

then set the rest as:
2 stand far post
1 attack far post
2 challenge keeper
1 near post flick on
2 stay back
1 lurk

make sure you set the corner takers as something that hasn't been used twice already, like maybe back if needed, it doesn't matter too much because he will be taking the corners anyway

all these bodies close to the keeper will give the lurker a lot of space to get a shot away

It is smart but not very effective in real life. however the extreme opposite in fm (H)

And it ruins the fun of the game because......its an exploit that guarantees goals!

It doesn't guarantee goals, it just guarantee's a free shot.

By the by, playing Everton, Barcelona and Tottenham, each had a player waiting on the edge of the box to block any lurkers attempts, so there is a way to counter this.

It works only on 10.3 patch I think, don't know about 10.2 and 10.1 but I know it doesn't work on Default