Reaction score
2e5skgl.jpg

hskpw3.jpg

DOWNLOAD

New Devi Fullbacks Set
New Devi Wingbacks Set
New Devi Fullbacks Against 3 Set
New Devi Wingbacks Against 3 Set

Against the classical Premier League 40231 it works better if you switch Anchor Man to Half Back.

CURRENTLY TESTING A SET AGAINST 40231 FORMATIONS

READ BELOW WHEN TO USE EACH TACTIC

hskpw3.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Let's say you have a very strong AML, and two superb strikers, but that seems to make you mess your tactic and behaviour. Well, you can use the tactic here that suits that players. Also, you have found an incredible cheap/free/listed player you want to buy but doesnt fit your current tactic, well, you change to the other version without changing your way of playing.

This is a set of tactics that you can use for every situation. There are 10 different formations, with a lot of variants that makes a total of 40 tactics, there are different approachs depending on your situation and your opposition. I tried to make all of the tactics to play equally, so there is no difference between them in terms of behaviour inside the field, and you can use your best players in their natural positions.

10 tactics with fullbacks against teams with 4 or 5 defenders.
10 tactics with fullbacks against teams with 3 defenders.
10 tactics with wingbacks against teams with 4 or 5 defenders.
10 tactics with wingbacks against teams with 3 defenders.

hskpw3.jpg

WARNING

I'm still testing because there are a lot of tactics (as you can see). So i will edit this post pretty often if you find something or if i have to modify anything that is not working.

hskpw3.jpg

TESTING

I have tested this tactics only in 2 saves so far, but using almost every one of them, with Juventus and Napoli, winning everything in both saves. I used these teams because the Italian league has a lot of differents formations, and its very difficult to find consistency. I post the tactic now because i need help in the testing due to the amount of tactics.

Juventus Testing (UNDEFEATED ALL SEASON - WON EVERYTHING) > Fixture (1, 2, 3), League Table
Napoli Testing (WON EVERYTHING) > Fixture (1, 2, 3), League Table

hskpw3.jpg

THE TACTICS BEHAVIOUR

Counter mentality with very rigid philosophy. Very few CCC against.

Defending. 4 defenders, a lot of help in the attack from the fullbacks and the wingbacks (depending on the tactic version).

Midfield. An anchor man, to help the defenders. 2 box to box midfielders, providing cover in both attack and defense.

Attacking. This is the variable version of the tactic. You can use your best players, but in every formation they will try to play the same way. You will see the screenshots of every formation. There always is a central attacker and two in the sides, that mark the oppositions wide threats.

hskpw3.jpg

THE 10 FORMATIONS
Here i show you the formations with fullbacks, but they are the same.
And the difference between the Against 3 versions are only the individual instructions of man marking.

313kls8.jpg

24l0cqe.jpg

41212L
2h8d550.jpg

41212R
oa85kp.jpg

2j1v4f9.jpg

41221L
t9v87a.jpg

41221R
30cq0dl.jpg

41221W
35ioocm.jpg

uu4xu.jpg

41230W
vzga2t.jpg

hskpw3.jpg

WHEN TO USE EACH TACTIC AND THEIR MEANINGS

If a tactic is called like "412XX" it means is the normal version with fullbacks.
If a tactic is called like "412XX WB" it means is the normal version with wingbacks.
If a tactic is called like "412XX A3" it means it works against 3 defenders.
If a tactics is called like "412XXW" it means it has wide strikers in both sides.
If a tactic is called like "412XXR" or "412XXL" it means it has a wide right player or a left one.

In my testings i found out that when you play against teams that use a 41401 (classic 442 but with instead of the second striker, another defensive midfielder) its more effective to use your Wingbacks version

I'm not sure but i think that against the classical Premier League 40231 it works better if you switch Anchor Man to Half Back, still testing this.

Use your fullback version if you have natural DR and not WBR for example, and the opposite if you have natural WB.

hskpw3.jpg

INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTIONS (MAN MARKING) AND OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

Never let the assistant modify these settings. Your wide attacking players should be marking the opposition fullbacks or wingbacks (Normal version) and the wingers (A3 Version).

There are also some instructions on the opposition, mainly in the wide players and the AMC.

hskpw3.jpg

PLAYERS

I will going to describe all the positions, but i want to make clear that teamwork, work rate, determination, and the rest of mental attributes ar very important in order to have a winning and solid team. Try to find the best player based on the roles, but i'll also point out important attributes that i like or are needed.

GOALKEEPER. SWEEPER KEEPER. Attacking. The best sweeper keeper you can find, rushing out, reflexes and one vs one are very important attributes. Concentration is good too.
Recommended training: sweeper goalkeeper.

CENTRAL DEFENDER. DEFENDER CENTRE. Cover. The best defender you can find, the usual attributes, but speed and good physicall capability are also welcome. High mental attributes like concentration and anticipation are highly reccomended.
Recommended training: central defender.

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER. ANCHOR MAN. Defend. A good destroyer of football, good physical attributes and very competent in defensive duties. If he has good passing and aerial ability a lot better.
Recommended training: ball winning midfielder or half back.

CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS. BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER. Support. Here you will have a little more of freedom to choose your players. Of course, it will be better to find a good all-round player like Gerrard, Lampard, Fellaini, Vidal, Pogba or Yaya Toure. But almost everyone can play here, with diverse outcomes. Workrate, teamwork, determination and the rest of mental attributes are the most important here, and it will be a little bit better if you find a resistent player. You can retrain players to use them here, i did that a lot with good results. Passing is very good, they will provide a lot of assists.
Recommended training: box to box midfielder.

ATTACKING PLAYERS Attack. This players will try to create and score goals. So make sure he has good technical and creative attributes. Passing, finishing, decisions are important. Workrate is good.

AMR: better left footed (but not neccesary)
AML: better right footed (but not neccesary)
Wide players: better fast and with good dribbling (not necessary)

Recommended training: inside forward or complete forward or whatever you think is better for the player since you have freedom in the choice.

hskpw3.jpg

SET PIECES

CREDITS TO JASSAR (i didn't ask him but i think he will not have any problem with this).

hskpw3.jpg

TRAINING

PRESEASON.
2iudpop.jpg

SEASON.
214r421.jpg

hskpw3.jpg

TIPS

PRESEASON. Try to arrange at least 10-12 friendlies and put the tactic in the three slots in order to start the season with the tactic almost totally fluid, play against very weak teams in order to boost your morale as high as possible, you can holiday this matches.PITCH SIZE. Standard.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS. Don't change them.

TEAM TALKS. I leave them to the assistant Manager.

RED CARDS. Take off the central attacker or the anchor man (depending on the result).

SUBSTITUTIONS. I always try that the players on the field are not less than 70-75%, so substitute them if they are not in a good shape. I also substitute the players with yellow cards that have defensive duties in order to prevent playing with less men.

hskpw3.jpg

Well, this is all for now, i'll keep my testings and let you know if i make any changes or anything. I hope i can receive some feedback, cheers!

Last edited:
wow like real manager with 40 tactics and 10 formations, don't you think its too much?

wow like real manager with 40 tactics and 10 formations, don't you think its too much?
Basically, is the same way of playing in every formation. So, it's only one but adapted to the game by using a lot of different versions. And you won't need to use them all, only the ones that fits your team.

UPDATED THE OP WITH THE SCREENSHOTS OF RESULTS

Basically, is the same way of playing in every formation. So, it's only one but adapted to the game by using a lot of different versions. And you won't need to use them all, only the ones that fits your team.

UPDATED THE OP WITH THE SCREENSHOTS OF RESULTS

thanks for the explanation mate, looking forward to further update :D good luck!
im gonna test this in my save file

hi sory my english not good.

What tactics did you use when managing juventus ?

hi sory my english not good.

What tactics did you use when managing juventus ?
Hey mate! I used mostly the 4-1-2-0-3! Trying to play the strikers in their natural positions. Very good results as you can see. Let me know if you try.

um, how i know what formation opponent will use?
because when i look opponent using 451 wide in prematch, suddenly in match the opponent change it to 4411

um, how i know what formation opponent will use?
because when i look opponent using 451 wide in prematch, suddenly in match the opponent change it to 4411
Sometimes that happens, but you don't have to change anything. You use whatever fits your players. But in some special cases like playing against a 3052 you change to the A3 version. And i made fullbacks and iwngbacks version so you can choose and fit your players. Actually i'm trying to figure out how to stop some teams like Chelsea which are very strong with the wide players (but as you can see in the results, i still defeated them with this current versions).

I started a test with West Brom. First match 6-1 win away against West Ham (conceded from corner), second match 2-1 win against Norwich (conceded from a free kick).

idk what tactic to use x)
Haha look at your best players and use the tactic that best suit them. For example, with West Brom i wanted to use two fast strikers and a central one like Anelka. So i'm using Sinclair on the left as AML, Anelka as a central striker to finish more, and Thievi/Barahino as a wide right striker. The tactic i'm using is the 41212L.

what tactic to use for Liverpool?

I would use the 41203 as my first eleven with Aspas, Sturridge, Suarez. Or a 41212 with Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge. And if you play against a 40231 change Anchor Man to Half Back (i will add this to the OP cause it seems to be more effective).

not sure what tactic too use tbh out of theses with my new chelsea team will post SS of my team so maybe you can give soem advice

View attachment 597806

I would use the 41221L. With Hazard on the left, Willian and Eto'o. Or if you don't use Oscar as a box to box he is a good option too in Willian's place. And if you play against a 40231 change Anchor Man to Half Back (i will add this to the OP cause it seems to be more effective).

I think 4-1-2-0-3 is a good tac, good defense!

However, I have some problems about scoring, especially with the bigger clubs.
Can you give me some your ideas and suggest some Good DLFs?
Thanks,

View attachment 597894View attachment 597895

Hey mate, thanks for your feedback. How about trying with the Wingbacks version? And attacking movement in your training as i stated in the opening post. And i suggest good and quick wide strikers to assist the central one, maybe a lefty in the left and a right one in the right so they can send good crosses, you can also use AM for this. And if you play against a 40231 change Anchor Man to Half Back (i will add this to the OP cause it seems to be more effective).

thanks mate could you do a seperate link for the too tactics for me please
Ok mate, i will try to make the opening post more simple as it seems to be a bit confusing hehe.

Here you have: 41221L

It has the fullbacks and wingbacks versions (use it to suit your players, maybe you have a DR and not a WBR). And the two versions for playing against formations with 3 defenders (a lot of italian teams use this).

Good luck! Let me know how your save continue.

Ah, and i still recommend you to have the other tactics on hand so you can change if you make a substitution or something to suit your second eleven for the less important matches.

Last edited: