New Devi Set | 40 Tactics | 10 Formations | Plug and Play | Efficiency

Updated the OP with the following changes:

In my testings i found out that when you play against teams that use a 41401 (classic 442 but with instead of the second striker, another defensive midfielder) its more effective to use your Wingbacks version

I'm not sure but i think that against the classical Premier League 40231 it works better if you switch Anchor Man to Half Back, still testing this.

Use your fullback version if you have natural DR and not WBR for example, and the opposite if you have natural WB.

I restarted my test with West Brom when i realised that is more effective to use Half Back against 40231 and these are the results for now. Using mainly a 41212L with fullbacks (cause i have naturals in that positions and not as wingbacks). Sinclair as AML, Anelka as central striker and Berahino/Thievy as the wide striker in the right.

1zn3fr5.jpg

2uxww41.jpg

what would you use for Liverpool first season pal?

Mignolet; Johnson, Agger, Sakho, Jose Enrique; Leiva; Gerrard, Henderson; Aspas (left), Suarez (center), Sturridge (right).

Or a 41212 with Coutinho in Aspas place.

I'm testing the half back against 451 in general with very good results. Sitting 1st with West Brom after 14 matches.

Hey mate, thanks for your feedback. How about trying with the Wingbacks version? And attacking movement in your training as i stated in the opening post. And i suggest good and quick wide strikers to assist the central one, maybe a lefty in the left and a right one in the right so they can send good crosses, you can also use AM for this. And if you play against a 40231 change Anchor Man to Half Back (i will add this to the OP cause it seems to be more effective).
Thanks mate,
I had just used wingbacks 4-1-2-0-3. It's seem to be good |)

View attachment 375861View attachment 375860View attachment 375859

Last edited:
I'll test the 41212L with my LOSC game. I'm going to back to send some SS.

I'll test the 41212L with my LOSC game. I'm going to back to send some SS.
Nice mate. I'm currently using that same formation in my West Brom save. Sitting 1st after 23 games. But i made one or two tweaks that i think i will be posting tomorrow or the day after. Play narrower in all matches, and change anchor man to regista against 4-5-1.

Nice mate. I'm currently using that same formation in my West Brom save. Sitting 1st after 23 games. But i made one or two tweaks that i think i will be posting tomorrow or the day after. Play narrower in all matches, and change anchor man to regista against 4-5-1.
My friend,is it cheat tac? :)

That's really boombastic domination and unstoppable. Speacial thanks to you.

My friend,is it cheat tac? :)That's really boombastic domination and unstoppable. Speacial thanks to you.
Hey mate, thanks for your words, but no. Its an attempt to exploit the opposition weakness, and to maximize the efectiveness of my players, no matter who they are. By the way, have you tried the tac? Did you have good results?

Hey mate, thanks for your words, but no. Its an attempt to exploit the opposition weakness, and to maximize the efectiveness of my players, no matter who they are. By the way, have you tried the tac? Did you have good results?
Yes i did,so i wrote last words.

It just joke mate,certainly not cheat,but it's very good. I think this is the best tac especially away matches.

Might give the 4-1-2-1-2 a go with Liverpool. Looks like it'd suit them with Balotelli & Sturridge up top, then Coutinho/Sterling behind. With the flexibility of the other formations, it means I can play wingers when I want to.

Oh and great opening post btw.

Hi Rodrigo, first of all nice OP ;)
about the tactics i'm gonna try later and see how it goes :)
In your opinion, what is the tactic you like the most? that scores more goals, etc. Regardless of the team off course :p

PS: És tuga?

thanks