Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a large collection (still adding) of player faces from across the globe. I have used many, many different resources to get such a large database together and I would like to know if anyone would want to use them to create a player face file for uploading on to the new FM2009? I am not very good at creating the necessary files but would be more than happy if anyone wanted to go through and check to see if they wanted to use any or all. All I ask in return is a credit.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you upload a few samples?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any facepacks for 2009 floating about yet?

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any facepacks for 2009 floating about yet?
You can use the same facepacks you used for 08. So either transfer the old ones if you still have them or just download face packs that were meant for 08.

Reaction score
Gregor.. I had all the facepacks, logos, kits meant for fm2008 and copied em into sports interactive/graphics folder like fm 2008..but they dont seem to be working? any tips? thanks..

Reaction score
You can use the same facepacks you used for 08. So either transfer the old ones if you still have them or just download face packs that were meant for 08.
Right, that's sweet as mate, cheers for the info. :D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gregor.. I had all the facepacks, logos, kits meant for fm2008 and copied em into sports interactive/graphics folder like fm 2008..but they dont seem to be working? any tips? thanks..
On the preferences try unticking skin cache and see if that helps.

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a large collection (still adding) of player faces from across the globe. I have used many, many different resources to get such a large database together and I would like to know if anyone would want to use them to create a player face file for uploading on to the new FM2009? I am not very good at creating the necessary files but would be more than happy if anyone wanted to go through and check to see if they wanted to use any or all. All I ask in return is a credit.
I'm making some facepacks, send them my way if you don't mind mate :)

Reaction score
I have every facepack in the UK for FM09 except a Sheff United one!! Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance, I'm using cut-out style.

Reaction score
Hi all.

Hmm interesting, if you dont mind can u send me them, since ive worked in many facepacks