New Face Pack for 2009

Chris2307uk

Sep 25, 2008
Hi all.

I have a large collection (still adding) of player faces from across the globe. I have used many, many different resources to get such a large database together and I would like to know if anyone would want to use them to create a player face file for uploading on to the new FM2009? I am not very good at creating the necessary files but would be more than happy if anyone wanted to go through and check to see if they wanted to use any or all. All I ask in return is a credit.

redpride

Nov 15, 2008
Gregor.. I had all the facepacks, logos, kits meant for fm2008 and copied em into sports interactive/graphics folder like fm 2008..but they dont seem to be working? any tips? thanks..

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Gregor.. I had all the facepacks, logos, kits meant for fm2008 and copied em into sports interactive/graphics folder like fm 2008..but they dont seem to be working? any tips? thanks..
On the preferences try unticking skin cache and see if that helps.

NUFCSean

Jan 5, 2006
www.fm-base.co.uk
Hi all.

I have a large collection (still adding) of player faces from across the globe. I have used many, many different resources to get such a large database together and I would like to know if anyone would want to use them to create a player face file for uploading on to the new FM2009? I am not very good at creating the necessary files but would be more than happy if anyone wanted to go through and check to see if they wanted to use any or all. All I ask in return is a credit.
I'm making some facepacks, send them my way if you don't mind mate :)

hal107

Nov 21, 2008
I have every facepack in the UK for FM09 except a Sheff United one!! Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance, I'm using cut-out style.

LGFIRE

May 15, 2009
Hi all.

Hmm interesting, if you dont mind can u send me them, since ive worked in many facepacks