Chris2307uk

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a large collection (still adding) of player faces from across the globe. I have used many, many different resources to get such a large database together and I would like to know if anyone would want to use them to create a player face file for uploading on to the new FM2009? I am not very good at creating the necessary files but would be more than happy if anyone wanted to go through and check to see if they wanted to use any or all. All I ask in return is a credit.

Can you upload a few samples?

Does anyone know if there are any facepacks for 2009 floating about yet?

Does anyone know if there are any facepacks for 2009 floating about yet?

You can use the same facepacks you used for 08. So either transfer the old ones if you still have them or just download face packs that were meant for 08.

Gregor.. I had all the facepacks, logos, kits meant for fm2008 and copied em into sports interactive/graphics folder like fm 2008..but they dont seem to be working? any tips? thanks..

You can use the same facepacks you used for 08. So either transfer the old ones if you still have them or just download face packs that were meant for 08.

Right, that's sweet as mate, cheers for the info. :D

Gregor.. I had all the facepacks, logos, kits meant for fm2008 and copied em into sports interactive/graphics folder like fm 2008..but they dont seem to be working? any tips? thanks..

On the preferences try unticking skin cache and see if that helps.

Hi all.

I have a large collection (still adding) of player faces from across the globe. I have used many, many different resources to get such a large database together and I would like to know if anyone would want to use them to create a player face file for uploading on to the new FM2009? I am not very good at creating the necessary files but would be more than happy if anyone wanted to go through and check to see if they wanted to use any or all. All I ask in return is a credit.

I'm making some facepacks, send them my way if you don't mind mate :)

I have every facepack in the UK for FM09 except a Sheff United one!! Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance, I'm using cut-out style.

Hi all.

Hmm interesting, if you dont mind can u send me them, since ive worked in many facepacks