New FIFA Street

Nathan

Reaction score
From the creators of the award-winning EA SPORTS FIFA franchise, and inspired by street football styles and stars from around the world, FIFA Street will be powered by the revolutionary FIFA 12 gameplay engine. This will be the most authentic street football game ever created.

Top street players were motion captured in EA’s high-tech Burnaby studio. FIFA Street will also use the new player impact engine and the precision dribbling engine being developed for FIFA 12.

FIFA Street will let you play in 35 different locations from London to Rio to Barcelona.

FIFA Street will be linked to EA SPORTS Football Club and EA SPORTS Season Ticket holders will also get early, full-game access to FIFA Street.

For the first time ever, players will be able to utilize aerial skills to dance around defenders and an all-new sophisticated one-touch passing system for quick, precision passes. The game will be available for the PS3 and Xbox 360 in early 2012.

The first trailer, not the best quality as it was only announced like 30 minutes ago. A HD one will be uploaded later today.

[video=youtube;8wapaiAjnFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wapaiAjnFE[/video]

I hope they let you create your own team again like you could before.. Although FIFA Street 3 was wank, so glad they're trying to re-invent the brand, hopefully there's no 19ft tall Peter Crouch's this time.

Looks good, hope it will be good and not like FIFA Street 3 or Pure Football.

Only bothered with the first one, the other two had dire reviews IIRC. Might get this one...

Only bothered with the first one, the other two had dire reviews IIRC. Might get this one...

Same, at least on this one the players aren't going to look completely deformed, and only mildly deformed like FIFA 11/12.

I mean seriously what's this about?

simfifastreet304.jpg

They have gotten worse each time, hoping this stops the trend. Although the trailer looks like FS 2 which at least is an improvement on FS 3.

720p version of the trailer that I posted earlier.

[video=youtube;BHuejiYsEyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHuejiYsEyo[/video]

thank god this edition isnt the pissy caricatures that were seen in FS3. I don't think this game will hit the heights of the original 2 games but this looks like it has some potential.

Not bothered about this tbh. The novelty wore off after the first one.

Looks pretty awesome, might have to purchase. :D

Never tried one of the FIFA Street games. Will have to have a go on the demo when it is available though. Tricks aren't really my thing on FIFA games but we will see.

Will but this, used to love the PS3 version where you built your own team, hope you do that again !

FIFA Street 1 was the best imo. #3 was absolute *****, all the players looked as if they were 7ft tall! May get the demo just to see if it's improved!

lol wtf is an ea sports season ticket holder xD

Just means you get to play the game 48 hours before release, then you have to buy the game.. and some other stuff like discounts on dlc.

Looks much better than FS3 and I had loved FS2 in the PS2, but don't think I would have enough cash after buying Fifa 12, FM12, Battlefield 3 and Resistance 3 :S