New FIFA Street

fifastreetmessi.jpg

[video=youtube;KBuAmfyM5AU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBuAmfyM5AU&feature=feedu[/video]​

Last edited:
I'm a bit of a ***** for FIFA street. I know it's a bit stupid and that, but it's just ridiculous fun to **** around trying to score spectacular goals on.

Just watched the trailer Nathan posted. Pause it at 0:55. Is that Kevin Davies?!

Why are they spending loads buying Messi when the servers are still **** :(

4 days till the demo, going to be super duper.

Anyone know what time the demo comes out? :)

Haven't had time to download the demo so can i ask you guys if it's any good? Also, has anyone find this fairly cheap around the internet for delivery?

Got the game.. already love it more than FIFA 12

(Plus the music is awesome too)

How have you gotten it so early? And where did you get it from? How much was it?

How have you gotten it so early? And where did you get it from? How much was it?

Many people have it early due to the EA Season ticket.

Can't say I am that fussed about it, played it until my team were all about level 30 rated at 92. A bit bored of it now, might rent it for a week, might just play Fifa 12. It's all gone a bit too 'realistic' for me, I miss the game breakers and the slide tackles on tarmac.

Many people have it early due to the EA Season ticket.

Can't say I am that fussed about it, played it until my team were all about level 30 rated at 92. A bit bored of it now, might rent it for a week, might just play Fifa 12. It's all gone a bit too 'realistic' for me, I miss the game breakers and the slide tackles on tarmac.

Ahh okay thanks. Don't think I'm gonna get an EA season ticket though, not worth £25 to get a few games early.

Mine got delievered today, I haven't got an EA Season Ticket, I pre-ordered it from The Hut!

Am I the only one who isnt too bothered about getting this game anytime soon? It looks like a decent game but I am in no rush to get it.

I hate this game haha, it's just stupid. The demo was ****, played like 3 games then went back to FIFA 12. It's the same with ANY game that is released nowadays, I play them for 2 days at the most and then I'm back to FIFA 12.

I've recently bought Skyrim, Need for Speed and Gears of War 3, played them all for a few days and now they're just collecting dust. I've just pre-ordered that Tiger Woods 13 for the Kinext game play but I'm having second thoughts now, probably use it twice a year, Christmas and New Year haha.