New FM-Base Style

What Do You Think of The Style?

• Total voters
He means where it says Snootchie Bootchies. He's obviously forgot how to change it himself.

No, im not kris.

I mean, like last week it said Snootchie Bootchies and under or above it it said in bold Admin

Lies, it's never been like that.

I like it, will take some getting used to i think though.

I'm already used to it. Hate the old one now :D

I'm gonna make it the default theme tonight I think when I finish off the final few buttons and images.

Good. Change my Star Player thing you mod *******. I post loads and pay. :D

There is that better? :)

Not a huge fan of the buttons to be honest - the edit quote etc, and the fb, myspace, lastfm etc.. i prefer squared buttons :D

Sort the banner out. I still have PS, lied before so give us a shout if you have ideas. Bit rusty though, as always.

Not a huge fan of the buttons to be honest - the edit quote etc, and the fb, myspace, lastfm etc.. i prefer squared buttons :D

Sort the banner out. I still have PS, lied before so give us a shout if you have ideas. Bit rusty though, as always.

Nah round buttons > square. The buttons are staying :p

You can do a banner. I cba doing anything else to it though. Well not anytime soon. You can do one if you want though.

I think it's nice, i'm just not keen on the orange. :p

I think its sweet, looks a lot better than the old one which i thought was lookin a lil old, the orange with the grey is a cool contrast.

Im into the buttons actually, the glossy looks pretty good. And im into the navigation bar, basically i like it :D

I think its sweet, looks a lot better than the old one which i thought was lookin a lil old, the orange with the grey is a cool contrast.

Im into the buttons actually, the glossy looks pretty good. And im into the navigation bar, basically i like it :D

Glad you like it Tet :)

Ok I think I have done all the images for the style now. So if anybody see's an image that looks really out of place (a blue one probably) then please let me know as I want to create black ones for them.

So let me know if any images look out of place :)

nice work Sean. Keep up the good work

Changed the smilies now as well. So some of you, Ajw I'm looking at you, will need to update their sigs etc... as I have removed the old smilies. The smilies now can be done using the same sort of style commands as MSN.

:) -
01%20Smile.png

;) -
04%20Wink.png

;( -
11%20Cry.png

(wh) -
19%20Innocent.png

:mad: -
08%20Angry.png

(H) -
07%20Cool.png