• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Hello All,

The staff have decided to recruit some new staff members.

The Forum is growing more and more everyday with more story threads and alot more general football banter.

We are looking to take on three new Moderators.

Two for the FM Sections

One for General Football

Your only role would be closing threads and providing links to where people need to post.

Infractions/Bans will still be handled by Super Mods and Admins.

Now before you put your name forward please read below and ask yourself if you can handle it. If all goes well and the chosen few handle the position well and don't power trip then a further Two Mods will be added.

The Staff will decide who is chosen.

What Makes a good Moderator?

Personality plays a big part in whether or not a person is a good forum moderator. A good forum moderator needs to be calm and needs to be able to stand an arguement without becoming heated. They need to have a good amount of common sense and they need to be able to handle having harsh words tossed at them. They cannot go easy on any one member and they must treat all members fairly. They need to understand their position and not take advantage of it or abuse their powers. Another good quality would be consideration.

So Apply below...just say if your interested or not.

Thanks

The Staff :wub:

Well, I was thinking about it quite a lot, and I think I would be quite good for the job (he says).I'm active, help some people around the site (I think :P) And rarely get into arguments (A). Always happy to make sigs. So, if you want me, you got my number ;)

Last edited:
No sorry Harry, you're too young ;). Oh added to the fact you haven't donated :P

I'd be very happy to do it, if not though I don't mind. I am active I just don't post as much as other members :)
Oh and heres my qualifications:

:P

Yeah Kris mate, put me in there. I am on the site all of the time, probably 5-6hrs a day, if not more. Wouldnt mind the FM Section post. :D I would donate, but my Spanish bank accoutn will not let me use PayPal.

I would like to do it but I'm definitley not really mod material....

Good luck to all you people applying :)

No sorry Harry, you're too young ;). Oh added to the fact you haven't donated :P
not even a year younger than yourself frankie ;)
if i could donate i would, given the fact that my phone's fecked it's a bit impossible at the moment (K)

Not my thing if im honest so i count myself a no no, Zebedee anyone? I think hes one of the people i would like to take the role tho i dont think hes active enough but thats your call just stating my opinion.

Yeah, I know, but I would if I could. Still, I am up for it.:D

Not my thing if im honest so i count myself a no no, Zebedee anyone? I think hes one of the people i would like to take the role tho i dont think hes active enough but thats your call just stating my opinion.
zeb's a top lad, would no doubt have one of the three posts hands down if he was more active in my opinion and i'm pretty sure the mods & admins agree :)

I would love to be the General football mod Kris. I know I was argumentative on the site to start off but I've matured since then and now I always follow the rules of the site whilst helping others. I have enough time to be on the site regularly every day and I often stay up later than all of the staff on the site. Thank you. :)

I was only joking (A)

Being a joker isn't what the mods are looking for I'm afraid Frankie ;)

But apart from that, I'd love the role - I am active, on all the time, rarely get into arguments...

I would certainly be interested.

I agree Zebedee would be an excellent choice. My slight problem is if he is active enough.

Please only post if you are interested. Lets not turn this into a spam thread.

Good call Kris8-|

I am also good at diffusing heated situations, Know quite a lot about the site(thread locations etc)

Last edited:
I'd like myself forward for the job. Thanks in advance for considering my application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back