New Forum Staff Needed

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd back stuartwatson for it as he and hunter do the kits on a regular basis for everyone else

I'd happily take a role in the General football area, there our certain area's of FM I can't really moderate such as Editing and graphics due to lack of knowledge on those particular parts of the game.

Kris, just a quick question?
When will the new Mods be informed?

It wouldn't be my thing. I'm probably not old enough to start with, I get into the odd argument and tbh I couldn't be arsed closing threads all day so count me out

i would give it ago, custom database's are my speciality

I would be interested, I come one here whenever I have the chance, and it has been very helpful might I add, I am also pretty good at Custom DB if it helps.

I'd happily take the role if it was offered to me.

I'd be interested.. although i probably wont be considered cos i havent posted as much as other members. Just thought I'd 'confirm my interest' haha.

im keen, ive been linking posters to the appropriate thread for a little while now, i usually give a bit of friendly advice on their question along with the appropriate link as well. im online pretty much every day for a good 3-4+ hours, and if i dont have much on at work (which invariably i dont, im in charge so i delegate to others....) then i trawl the forums for most of the day lol.

have been sort of involved in a few negative threads involving liverpool recently, but i now realise its not right for me to preach my opinion about rafa, as the majority of scouse fans dont necessarily feel the same.

Last edited:
Soo, what's the weekly pay then? ;)

I'd be interested, this is not only my favourite website (brownie points) but it is also my most visited. When the site's not down, I'm always around! (No rhyme intended)

Meeh, sorta! (A)

Just to make everybody sure - I AM interested in it. I enjoy power and responsibility XD

Being one of the more senior members on here. Senior I mean age wise and mature. I will put my name forward.

i would happily accept the offer it was given to me, but it has to be given to me first.

i am active a lot of the time and this is my favourite site on the web

i would like to be considered

Last edited:
I'd be happy to take a role as a moderator. I admit I can get into arguments, but I have matured since the whole Joe argument thing, I think I help people quite a bit on the site, I'm probably one of the most active people on the site, and I'd always be around to sort out any problems and close threads etc :) Not to mention this is my favourite site and favourite forum, it's like a home, I'd treat the position with the utmost respect.

Well done to whoever gets it.

max would be a great mod,

Last edited:
I'm intrested. Just one question would just moderate 1 section of the website?
But i think Max would be a great mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back