New Forum Staff Needed

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm guessing from the opening post each moderator will have their own position but I would of thought if other moderators aren't online for their sections you could intervene to close any threads etc

I would be happy to take charge of the FM discussion forums.....I have my own website so i think i know what I'm doing.....I have got a bit heated but after Max's PM I feel I am more suited to know get annoyed....I don't expect the job but I would be more than happy to help If asked

This thread is not a discussion,you should have no more than one post on here saying i would like to put my name forward,if it doesnt say that or you have more than one post then your spamming the thread.

I would love to. I'd hope you'd consider me as I am a regular member.

Firstly, would I be allowed to edit every single post to include only good grammar and spelling?

Secondly, would I be rocking a unique, rainbow-coloured name?

Thirdly, can I ban my brother?

On a serious note, the answers to those questions are irrelevant, I'd still like to put my name forward. I enjoy coming on this forum, and think I could help keep it clean and bot-free.

I'd be interested. Never get into arguments and help out lots of people with network & editing problems especially :)

I would recommend Zebedee. Really helpful and a great member of the forum.

I would like to put my name forward in becoming a moderator on FM-Base.co.uk because I firmly believe I could become a good moderator.I have the ability to and the credentials.

I'll like to do it
Never have gotten into any arguements
Am more or less on the site everyday

you'd be good roonaldo

Last edited:
Thread Closed. We have made our decsion, Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest

Final decision was made by Sean. Announcement will be made tomorrow

I would like to put my name forward in becoming a moderator on FM-Base.co.uk because I firmly believe I could become a good moderator.I have the ability to and the credentials.

sorry to go quite off topic in a thread thats been resolved but im that curious im posting...exactly what credentials do you have :p

Hi All,

Incase you did not notice

Max
Frankie
cmh9090
jdm0388

Have been appointed as Moderators on a trial run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back