banger93

Reaction score
Buying a new laptop to run fm. Got a big budget so any suggestions are good want a good laptop that runs fm smoothly. Thanks in advance

Too dear I'm afraid loooo budget ain't that big haha max prob 500

Too expensive, you mean? I don't think £500 qualifies as a 'big budget' though :p

If I wanted to buy a laptop (which I don't) I would buy this one

ACER ACER Deals | Pcworld

That's a very, very good laptop for £600.

Or if you're one of those weirdos that feels the need to waste £1500 on a laptop buy this

SAMSUNG SAMSUNG GAMER Deals | Pcworld

But I honestly don't know why anyone would but this when you could build a desktop with these specs + better graphics for under £500.

EDIT: Didn't see your £500 budget

Something like this would be a good £500 laptop that should run FM easily for the next few years

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/laptops/laptops/samsung-series-3-np370r5e-15-6-laptop-silver-20759705-pdt.html

BTW, I've literally only looked on PC World so you have a basic idea of what's what.. Shop around and look for laptops with specs of: RAM - 6GB or more Processor - i5 or i7 HDD - 750GB or more.. Everything else is up to personal preference.

Also, look on eBay.. Some shops sell refurbished/ upgraded laptops that are basically brand new for half their retail price just because they are older models. A £500 refurbished laptop could cost you over £800 from a normal store.

Last edited:
Some of those weirdos (like me) are working away from home and it's nice to play your fav games when u have some time off... That's why we weirdos are buying 1,4k laptops instead of desktops ;) Have a nice day :)

This is mine: HP Pavilion G6 Laptop - Laptops | Ebuyer.com

apparently one of the best you can get for it's price (according to my brother, who works ALOT with computers)... probably not the best website in the world, but I am sure a more well-known one will have it ;)

I'm gonna stick my head out here and discourage anyone from buying a HP. They have a terrible record (last I checked, the worst) when it comes to malfunctions within the first three years. For quality laptops I'd recommend Asus or Samsung.

http://img.bhs4.com/ed/d/edd4def29ba24447794caef1a28ce8a6b3440542_large.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited: