[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

We can have a transfer hit of NPower Championship. Leicester City send to Glasgow offert for Nikic Jelavic for about 7 MLN POUNDS! Jermaine Jenas and Alan Hutton are in Birmingham at medic tests.

Officially Tijani Belaid in APOEL Nikozja.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Ikechukwu Uche in Villarrealu

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Celtic loaned Bad El-Kaddouri

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Helder Postiga and Luis Garcia in Real Zaragoza

Uche(Zaragoza) to Vilarreal and loaned to Granada.
Abdel Kader Ghezzal to Cesena on loan.
Enda Stevens to Aston Villa.

Matej Vydra loaned to Club Brugge.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Btw just keep them coming, but I'm not going to react on every transfer you post. But of course they will all be included in the update!

Azhy want to buy Hulk from Porto. Apparently they want to give ... 87 (sic!) million! Fantasy of journalists ?

Azhy want to buy Hulk from Porto. Apparently they want to give ... 87 (sic!) million! Fantasy of journalists ?

I'm a big Porto fan and i love Hulk. But if that is true, i would take him to the aereport.

Cody McDonald to Coventry.
Sambou Yatabare to Monaco.

**** than he's one of the biggest transfers in history after ronaldo. Crazy russians.

Ok, I'll turn off my computer, cos I've got begin of school tommorow :/ Thanks for this day.

Gabriele Paonessa to AS Gubbio on loan.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Julio Alves (Rio Ave) to At.Madrid and loaned to Besiktas.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Joel Acosta on loan to Siena.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Zequinha (Olhanense) to Larisa.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Alan Hutton to Aston Villa and Jermaine Jones to Aston Villa on loan.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Going to dinner now, i'm back within an hour.

Btw of course the next upload will follow tomorrow as soon as I've done all the transfers. But I think that will take a while...

I know mate, but also they misses a lot.

But many have found the right course: All From the first page is correct

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Mateja Kežman is clear to Bate Borisov

But many have found the right course: All From the first page is correct

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Mateja Kežman is clear to Bate Borisov

I didn't said the site was useless, I use it indeed, but with a lot of other sites next to it ;)

I'm back :)

Transfers: Zlatko Dedic to Dinamo Dresden on loan.
Guy Demel to West Ham.
Dennis Rommedahl to Brondby.
Rafik Halliche to Swansea City on loan.
Raio Piiroja to Vitesse.
Rob Friend to Frankfurt on loan.
Daniel Williams to Hoffenheim.
Juan Pino to Al-Nasr.
Mehmet Cakir to Karabukspor.
Christopher Schorch to E.Cottbus on loan.
Jetro Willems to PSV.
Genero Zeefuik to NEC on loan.
Krisztian Vadocz do NEC.
Andres Escobar to D.Kiev.
Ablaye Seck to Brussels on loan.
Mohamadou Idrissou to Frankfurt.
Dele Adeleye to Tavriya.
Denis Viane to Antwerpen.
Jeremy Bokila to Sparta Rotterdam on loan.
Wilson Palacios to Stoke.
Koen Daerden to Sint-Truiden.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Scott Dann to Blackburn.
Yakubu to Blackburn.
Fernando Tissone to Mallorca.
Guy Dufour to Antwerpen on loan.
Abdelfettah Boukhriss to FUS Rabat on loan.
Gueida Fofana to Lyon.
Craig Bellamy to Liverpool.

Last edited: