[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

Already found some transfers missing and will just upload a new one right now!

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

If you notice any mistakes, please post them here!

New download available! (1/9/2011 - 15:54)

>>
Download section<<

It was a busy last day on the transfermarket, so please check if you miss any transfer from last transferperiod or you notice any other mistakes and let me know! Eventually I'll upload a final version (over a week or something) with all corrections. And last but not least: ENJOY!

Yannick Djalo is not officially on Nice yet. They're waiting for FIFA's approval because the final negotiations went past the market closing time.

Also did transfer Postiga to Atalanta?

Yannick Djalo is not officially on Nice yet. They're waiting for FIFA's approval because the final negotiations went past the market closing time.

Also did transfer Postiga to Atalanta?

When it's cancalled just post it here, will chance it then. Which Postiga (only now Helder to Zaragoza)

When it's cancalled just post it here, will chance it then. Which Postiga (only now Helder to Zaragoza)

Hélder Postiga to Zaragoza (not Atalanta, sorry) you were right.
I'll follow on Djaló's case and will let you know how it turns out ;)

Did you put Elias on Sporting? On the first update of today he wasn't.

Once this has all the main transfers done I'm happy, How much transfer budget does PSG and Malaga have mate?

Did you put Elias on Sporting? On the first update of today he wasn't.

Yeah he is now, really thought I've done him, but apparently not..

Once this has all the main transfers done I'm happy, How much transfer budget does PSG and Malaga have mate?

PSG has like 30mln and malaga around 20 mln

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Also Iturbe wasn't at Porto.

Yupp will change

Paco Biacosa(Shakhtar) actually works in Chelsea as physio, he made one of the best medical center, which can be found in European clubs. But he isn't in game :p

Turkish transfermarket is actually still open: Edu (Schalke) on loan to Besiktas.

Paco Biacosa(Shakhtar) actually works in Chelsea as physio, he made one of the best medical center, which can be found in European clubs. But he isn't in game :p
Lol, doesn't at that much to a game does it?

Btw also if you notice any old injuries post them here!

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I think that the Russian market is also open.

Ahh so Hulk and Vidic could still go to Anzhi

On the Continental Competition it says Europese Champions League it should be European Champions League.

Jelle Van Damme plays for Standard Liege is not the Wolves.
Jordan Spence is on loan us, Bristol City.
Sam Vokes playing for Wolves not loan to Bristol City

Just had a quick look at the latest update. Mainly just at Celtic though.
Few thing I have noticed so far is that Anthony Robic is at Celtic. He should be at Romorantin.
Celtic have a link with Santos Laguna. It is thought that we will be able to swap players but as im not sure which is the parent and which is the feeder in this deal it may be hard to implement.
The main reason for the partnership is to increase our rep in South America so if the above is too complicated could you just add this?
Im not sure if you do club depts? But our debt is down to 0.5mil.