[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

Filipe
you're adding many transfers already made by Cesc. I understand you're trying to help, but...Cesc will say is it's usefull.
maybe you coul check the last update and only add the ones that aren't there...

Sorry for that. Going to download the last update :)

About the transfers: Elias(At.Madrid) to Sporting CP.
Fernando Gago's agent confirmed that Roma and Real Madrid reached an agreement. Gago is going to Roma on loan with a buy out clause of 6 million.

Last edited:
Damian Gorawski(Górnik Zabrze) -> free
Paweł Golański(Korona Kielce) -> ŁKS Łódź (1 year loan)

joe cole on loan to lille for season and santon to newcastle

Joe Cole isn't official yet.

Franco Jara to Granada on loan.
Sereno (Porto) to Cologne on loan.
Julio Cesar (Benfica) to Granada on loan.
Marco Caneira to Videoton.
Hassan Yebda to Granada.
Jorge Ribeiro (Benfica) to Granada.
Alan Gatagov to Dinamo Moscow.
Volkan Sen to Trabzonspor.
Antonio Barragan to Valencia.

Now i'm tired, tomorrow i'll add more transfers :)

I appreciate your effort, but I'm a busy man today, so could you please download the latest version and then post the missing ones?

Does it work with the default database?

Wouldn't do that, because you will miss players like Miyaichi etc. Just download patch 11.3!

Ireneusz Jelena clear to Lille
Sebastian Coates ready for Liverpool
Papa Bouba Diop clear to West Ham
Davide Santon ready for Newcastle
Elijah ready for Juventus
Park Chu-Young Ready for Arsenal

Christian Poulsen from liverpool new club address is Evian, French Ligue first

Yupp

Is English non league done?

Sorry don't understand what you mean with English non league? On the first post you can see which leagues are done.

Damian Gorawski(Górnik Zabrze) -> free
Paweł Golański(Korona Kielce) -> ŁKS Łódź (1 year loan)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Joe Cole in OSC Lille ! (but only 1 year loan)

Haven't got it seen confirmed yet, but will do if it is confirmed at the end of the day. Btw have already like 120 transfers to make and it's only 13:15! (dutch time). **** it's going to be a long day..

Btw you were right about Cole: "Joe Cole has joined Lille on loan for the rest of the season according to Liverpool's official website. More on this as we get it."

Last edited:
Innocent Emeghara to Lorient.
Milan Milanovic(Palermo) to Siena on loan.
Diego (Wolfsburg) to At.Madrid on loan with a buy out clause of ?
Dawid Janczyk to Aleksandria on loan.
David Addy to Panaitolikos on loan.
Mohamed Sarr to Genk.
Ozeia (Paços Ferreira) to Vaslui.
Alexandros Tziolis to Racing.
Peter Pekarik to Kayserispor.
Cedric Mongongu to Evian.
Mouhamadou Dabo to Lyon.

A.Hleb on loan to Wolfsburg.
Joe Cole to Lille on loan.
Pele(Genoa) is co-owned by Milan.
Rui Sampaio (Beira-Mar) to Cagliari.
Roderick Miranda to Servette on loan.
Pedro Leon to Getafe on loan with a buy out clause of 6 million

When will you be ready with all the transitions?

I think I'll upload a new link tomorrow, so it will also conclude late transfers. Then it's up to you guys to discover any mistakes or missing transfers and then I'll upload a final version!

Innocent Emeghara to Lorient.
Milan Milanovic(Palermo) to Siena on loan.
Diego (Wolfsburg) to At.Madrid on loan with a buy out clause of ?
Dawid Janczyk to Aleksandria on loan.
David Addy to Panaitolikos on loan.
Mohamed Sarr to Genk.
Ozeia (Paços Ferreira) to Vaslui.
Alexandros Tziolis to Racing.
Peter Pekarik to Kayserispor.
Cedric Mongongu to Evian.
Mouhamadou Dabo to Lyon.

Thanks, missed three of them (Janczyk, Addy and Ozeia)

Udinese just announced the signing of Roberto Pereyra (ex-River Plate).

Sky Sports announced that Scott Parker is going to be a Tottenham player and that Keisuke Honda is in London doing medical exams to sign for Arsenal.

Sky Sports announced that Scott Parker is going to be a Tottenham player and that Keisuke Honda is in London doing medical exams to sign for Arsenal.

Yeah, but not sure if Honda really is going to join arsenal: "Keisuke Honda's agent has denied speculation that the Japanese ace was set to finalise a deadline day move to Arsenal." But it would be a great signing for arsenal.

Too bad for Arsenal, i think this year they will only fight for the qualification to the Europa League, they are nedding some top quality players. And Honda deserves a better club, he's an amazing player.

Daniel Straqualursi doing medical exams on Everton. But i don't know if he's going on loan or definitive.

Too bad for Arsenal, i think this year they will only fight for the qualification to the Europa League, they are nedding some top quality players. And Honda deserves a better club, he's an amazing player.

Daniel Straqualursi doing medical exams on Everton. But i don't know if he's going on loan or definitive.

Don't agree with you. I think Arsenal would just be a great club for him, perfectly suited for his type of play. But the market is now after some busy hours a little bit at rest, finally.

Don't agree with you. I think Arsenal would just be a great club for him, perfectly suited for his type of play. But the market is now after some busy hours a little bit at rest, finally.

You got me wrong, i was saying that he deserves a better club than CSKA Moscow.