[New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

ok thanks

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

sercan yıldırım isn't at lokomotiv moscow he is in bursaspor.trabzonspor's engin baytar is in galatasaray.besiktas's ferrari is free now.cagdas atan,tonia tisdell and beto are in mersin idman yurdu.romaric isn't in bursaspor and teteh bangura is in bursaspor thanks...

ok thanks

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

sercan yıldırım isn't at lokomotiv moscow he is in bursaspor.trabzonspor's engin baytar is in galatasaray.besiktas's ferrari is free now.cagdas atan,tonia tisdell and beto are in mersin idman yurdu.romaric isn't in bursaspor and teteh bangura is in bursaspor thanks...

Allright, some of them were already done. And which Beto is it, because the game knows a lot Beto's. Do you have the full name for me?

Daniel Pablo Osvaldo(Espanyol Barcelona) -> AS ROma 18 mln €

Daniel Pablo Osvaldo(Espanyol Barcelona) -> AS ROma 18 mln €

Yupp, and Aquilani on loan to Milan. Roma btw bought some nice players, like Lamela, Stekelenburg (AJAX :D), Bojan, Heinze and now Osvaldo

beto's full name is Andre Roberto Soares da Silva.I suggest you something.follow turkish super league transfers from www.[B]transfermarkt[/B].com.tr and turkish super league status changed.a playoff system was brought.you can find the status is in Turkiye Futbol Federasyonu I hope it is going smoothly thanks....

beto's full name is Andre Roberto Soares da Silva.I suggest you something.follow turkish super league transfers from www.transfermarkt.com.tr and turkish super league status changed.a playoff system was brought.you can find the status is in Turkiye Futbol Federasyonu I hope it is going smoothly thanks....

I made all the transfers already from that site, please just post any later transfers in the turkish league here, because I have already a lot of competitions to look at. Btw not going to change any competition set-up, I don't even know who to do that.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

If you notice any mistakes, please post them here!

New download available!
(incl. Adebayor to Tottenham, Aquilani to Milan, Osvaldo to Roma, etc.)

>> See on first post <<

Last edited:

Gracjan Horoszkiewicz (Zagłębie Lublin) -> Hertha Berlin
Przemysław Frąckowiak (Lech Poznań) -> Atlanta Bergamo (loan, with a definite transfer option)
Dawid Janczyk (CSKA Moskwa) -> PFK Ołeksandrija (loan)
Vladimir Balat (Górnik Zabrze) -> free agent
Souhail Ben Radhia (Widzew Łódź), contract to June 2014

Last edited:
I was wondering if you could do the Blue Square Preimer :)

Sorry mate not going to do that, takes to much time..

Gracjan Horoszkiewicz (Zagłębie Lublin) -> Hertha Berlin
Przemysław Frąckowiak (Lech Poznań) -> Atlanta Bergamo (loan, with a definite transfer option)
Dawid Janczyk (CSKA Moskwa) -> PFK Ołeksandrija (loan)
Vladimir Balat (Górnik Zabrze) -> free agent
Souhail Ben Radhia (Widzew Łódź), contract to June 2014

Thanks.

Btw next upload will follow tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Screw it, new upload :)

New download available!
incl. Kjaer (Roma), Pandev (Napoli), Barton (QPR), Diakhate (Granada)

>> Download section<<

Insua to Sporting Lisbon, 5 year contract.

Insua to Sporting Lisbon, 5 year contract.

I think it was already done for the last upload.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

New download available!
added squad numbers of Italian Serie A teams and corrected mistakes

>> Download section<<

---------- Post added 28/08/2011 at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 27/08/2011 at 06:39 PM ----------

New download available!
added squad numbers of France Ligue 1/Liga BBVA teams and corrected mistakes

>> Download section<<

hi there is it possible that you add some good youth players from the under17 under19 and under20 World Cups from this year?

hi there is it possible that you add some good youth players from the under17 under19 and under20 World Cups from this year?

That's possible, if you can give me the following information about the player(s), then I will look if I will at him. But not going to give anyone like -10 or something.

Name:
Club:
Date of birth:
Place of birth:
Position(s):
Height:
Weight:
Foot: Right/Left/Both
Link:

Did you put the new rule on Serie A that allows clubs to sign 2 Non EU players instead of 1 per season?

Hi Cesc

Vladimir Weiss - Man City - Dinamo Kiev - full transfer
Fabio Faria - Benfica - Paços de Ferreira - loan
Andre Carvalhas - Benfica - Trofense - full transfer

Hi Cesc

Vladimir Weiss - Man City - Dinamo Kiev - full transfer
Fabio Faria - Benfica - Paços de Ferreira - loan
Andre Carvalhas - Benfica - Trofense - full transfer

That transfer of Weiss isn't done yet, maybe he will go to La Liga. The other two i'll do, thanks!

Diego Lugano to PSG.
Pablo Osvaldo to Roma from Espanyol.
Ulises Dávila to Chelsea.