Cavin- Portsmouth
Charlie- Aston Villa
Simmons- Newcastle United
Bobby- Sunderland
Jay- Everton
Jamie- Hull City
Stefan- Tottenham Hotspur
Matthias- Wigan Athletic

Playing Times this week (the reason for such a long run of days off this week lads is because I have my parents visiting for my graduation ceremony on Wed and then i'm going back home with them for my sisters 18th and won't be back til the Monday. Hope you all don't mind):

Sunday 12th- 7/8pm
Monday 13th- 8pm
Tuesday 14th- 8pm
Wednesday 15th- 9pm
Thursday 16th- Off
Friday 17th- Off
Saturday 18th- Off
Sunday 19th- Off
Monday 20th- 8pm

Hello all,

Basically, due to a very strange and immature act on behalf of some other forumers lastnight (I do believe the names Danny Carter & and Andy were mentioned. The IP of andy matched up with one that kept coming in and out of our game too) of joining the online game hosted by Filby, adding themselves as managers and then releasing all clubs players, instead of just playing their own game and not acting like a 10 year old school girl, we had to call it a day. Shame really as we were just getting going and seemed to have a good group of lads on board.

There seems to be some sort of weird dislike for each other round here that means one group can't have a game going without the other group getting jealous of it going strong and trying to steal its players. I, for one, won't be joining any games with the members I know had something to do with lastnights ridiculousness, and I hope the lads from the same game are with me on that one.

Now then, to business!

Version-
9.3.0 don't be fooled into thinking the new 2010 patch is better cos of updates. A **** of a lot of players have been tinkered with to have out of this world stats. It is ridiculous and we've reverted back to FM (the people with the biggest scouting network in the world and know what they're talking about)

League-
English Premiership though the exclusion of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal & Man City will be in place. Mainly because of money & power. It evens the playing field out too and makes success that little bit more sweet.

Rules-
The same as we seem to see throughout the board. Weekday nights from around 7/8 to bout 1am is the norm. Days off will be mentioned the night before they happen. If you're gonna miss a night give a simple heads up. Opening night (tonight) is a must for your own benefit really
Once most managers are on board there will be a 30-60 min transfer window of no continues. This will also mean tactics/training/backroom staff upheavels can happen. If 100% of finish before this then continue will go ahead, at which point 1 minute forced continue will be in place until the start of the season, which it will then become 30 second.

Hamachi-
Network- SaphLand
Pass- supersaph

Once you're in i'll give you the game's password. We know the ip's of those who thought it was hilarious to ruin others games and you're already banned. Save's will occur very regularly so there isn't any point in trying to ruin our game-just play your own and be content with that.

Other than that lads I hope to see a good handful of you in there and lets have a good game. Team requests can be sent in now for both leagues just to cover all bases.

Cheers,

Craig

Last edited:
This seams* pointless.. Taking out Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal & Man City doesn't make the game more even in any way... I prefer not to be one of these teams but still people should be allowed to be them.. At the end of the day you will never win the first season of FM with Villa or Tottenham or Everton, and with the AI being the top 4 & City they will still buy players.. But trust me, this will put people off your game..

Adam bobby says
siscuddles is a ******* little germ who gets bullied by his drag queen step mom

It won't put people off who wanna play to have fun and love the game more than just winning and spending £20m on players for fun.

This game is all about having a laugh with the other lads in your game. Nobody has to play. I've had an 11 manner with this format before lasting 3 seasons and it was great. End of 1st season Spurs were 2nd and Villa were 4th. Spurs then went on to win it 2nd and 3rd season.

Anyway, you're barred. So 0800-2-1-Jog-on

Dude... I'm barred? I was just saying.. I agree with you in a way.. I don't like the way that the host always chooses City, then the next four players take the top 4. But it would be more fun if you made it to randomly assigned clubs rather than doing that. But hey be a **** to me, your choice..

I'm pretty sure you're one of the ones who the lads said sabotaged our game last night. Maybe I have the wrong Andy?

If I do then please accept my apologies.

If I don't then my "dickness" stands

Withought trying to sounds like Shaggy, "It wasn't me" ;)

Also can I play? Only if it's Championship.

Well my apologies then. We are doing Prem, but obviously we're all staying to the lesser sides. Would be good if you joined though mate. The more the merrier. We're just getting going now too

It does for everyone else dude. Double check ya spellings?

Yo mate

Can i join ... I have downloaded Hamachi n fm2010 database ...

Can i be .... Birmingham lol :) gotta love a challenge lol :S

Let it be known that we have converted back to 9.3 patch. The 2010 update is an absolute shambles of an update, with some players getting attributes they can only dream of having.

9.3 is for proper FM players, where as the 2010 update is literally for those wanting to spend oodles of cash and wages.

You're still welcome to join mate. We just got to first game of season last night and I think we're resuming play either tomorrow or Sunday

Yeah there is pal. Like I say we're just past 1st game of season so if you're ok with that then you're welcome to come on in. Clubs taken are Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland, and West Ham.

(Big 4 and Man City have ben excluded from the choices mate)

Not sure, but I think we might be playing tonight?

Who told u that? I havent done anything, so get your facts right before you start mentioning names