NEW Long Haul English Game

Which League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said, those names were mentioned by members who I believe over you, so that is a fact. Why not just stay out the thread and play your own game?

And Jamie S, yeah mate you can be either of those. You can choose in game

Names over me...u would wouldnt ya. Filby it is, no life, so he goes round trying to get people banned, and its ok i joined me mates network game so do one

Me do one? You're in OUR thread you numpty.

You've just displayed the attitude then as to why 95% of this section does not like you mate. Its also why you're banned from my hamachi. Have fun in your new game

I never released any players, and i never swapped teams at all, i was a team and i stayed them

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Shut up cavin, i thought u wer sound

go away little boy, and you might have thought i was sound but i never liked you or your arrogant points of view infact looking back hardly any one liked you.

Last edited:
there goons andy m8, just need to go out and get laid, all they do is love playing on fm09 sat down on ur computer all day, GO OUT AND SOCIALIZE, might meet some real friends then and not ones over the net, n cavin wtf m8 jus calm down STFU and stop calling people there not harming u in any way so shush ur mush u fat headed little *****

Just go away. Both of you are immature idiots. What is the point coming on and saying "we've got no lives, love playing fm09 with each other" on A FOOTBALL MANAGER FORUM IN THE NETWORK GAME SECTION!! Of course we love playing it online with each other you accident

Anyway, game is on tonight lads. Hope to see you all there

P.S we didn't play last night (Saturday) because we were out socializing the sh*t outta places. I literally just ran round shaking peoples hands for 8 hours networking like a motherlover.

hi m8 can i join as everton and by the way what update are you doing

9.3 because that new 2010 one is absolutely farcical

And Everton are taken

Both bits of info are on the first page mate

just read about you mishap with people messing up your game, pretty sad really, i know what you mean though about games trying to rival each other, don't see why people can't just be happy with playing their own game, anyways i wish you luck with the start of your new one.

Same with you mate. I see you're running one already and I hope it carries on running too. Its because the idiots in question seem to think they need all 20 spaces filled for it to be fun. We had a cracking session other night with just 4 of us.

Like I say good luck with your game lad, and if it does ever come to an end then your welcome here, along with any other solid lads you play with too

ya i actually thought 9.3 was better anyway so since everton were taken what about Wigan and if i cant be wigan fulham

You can be Wigan. See you tonight

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Good turn out of 2 people tonight! We're playing on anyway-everyone knows the game times.

Maybe see you tomorrow night or the whole might just go down the *******

my hamachi went off, i need the password 2 get back in the game

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

i forgot it

Right lads,

Not sure what went on last night as one minute we were playing and next minute those playing suddenly quit and left the hamachi network. I don't know whether to take that as game over for you or not, and possibly the whole game, so tonight is still on.

8pm start tonight. If the numbers are rubbish again i'm gonna call it day. Would prefer it if you have decided to quit to let me know.

Cheers lads,

Craig

Last edited: