New patch 9.2

cityblues

Reaction score
Anyone got any kind of date for this?

Was supposed to be yesterday, but they confirmed it was in 'final testing'.

Haven't heard a sausage since :|.

Yea Ian they really do, I really doubt they will release one now and then again at the end of Febuary

Ok I know there's a few glitches when games are being played

Can someone please post the MAJOR glitches/bugs with this game. Im yet to buy it so it would be really helpful, thanks!

Can someone please post the MAJOR glitches/bugs with this game. Im yet to buy it so it would be really helpful, thanks!

Look at the 9.01 patch info tells you what was wrong with the game, anyway the 9.01 patch fixed a lot ofd the bugs to make the game much more playable, can't say I have had many problems if any. Buy the game fella!!:-D:-D

Not really bugs just little things like hitting the bar half a dozen times in every few matches

Thw buys that ive noticed are hitting the bar/post at least once a game and my game crashing on the 24th of July (which happens if you have Serie C loaded, you dont even neeed to be playing it for the game to crash)

SI are doing their usual, being vauge about when its set to be released when before they almost garunteed it would be out before the 19th. They seem to be completly avoiding the forums as well, there hasnt been an update in days, only an announcement by a non-si mod saying stop posting about the patch (which just further annoys people as it seems if you mention the patch your threads closesd, we piad 30 quid for this game ffs, i think we have the right to question the company who made this unplyable game)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I also have one more request, will my PC run FM2009 3D match enging perfectly? I THINK it will but im not 100%.

Vista
RAM: 2GB
Processor: 2.4 GHz
Vid Card: Radeon X1800 256mb

Thanks for this.

Mines fine :D i had 2 patches to install so i think the 2nd patch made most of the glitches go away ;)

Matt

If I can get it to work on my crappy Vista then i'm sure anyone can!

Thanks guys. I also have one more request, will my PC run FM2009 3D match enging perfectly? I THINK it will but im not 100%.

Vista
RAM: 2GB
Processor: 2.4 GHz
Vid Card: Radeon X1800 256mb

Thanks for this.

Oh yea and i think that will fella :D

Matt

Yup you will be fine, it does 'not responding' every so often but we all get that no matter how good your pc is. Anyone else getting lots pf pens?

Yup you will be fine, it does 'not responding' every so often but we all get that no matter how good your pc is. Anyone else getting lots pf pens?

Still getting afew against me, can't remember the last one I got besides a shootout

I got a few pens iv'e had like 5/10 games so about 50% some where against me aswell(wh)

Matt

iv'e had about 5/10 games that i have penaltys and some was against me to (wh)

Matt