Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

new positions

Reaction score
Iv started training players for new positions and found it very useful when the transfer window is closet and it doesn’t take long if a player is all ready competent in a position.

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Some players train well in new positions, some dont. As you say, if you have for instance a right-sided defensive midfielder, its easier to train him as an attacking right-sided midfielder than as a left-sided midfielder.
But its rare I retrain, just buy for where i need, unless someone who was a fringe player looks as if they can become a good player in a position i need filling and save me a few £million in the process.

The trequartista
Reaction score
I always train players to new positions, it helps for when you're suffering from injuries as I always seem to do with Man Utd.

Reaction score
yeah, is it just me or does silvestre always seem to be exhausted by the end of september or october?

The trequartista
Reaction score
Not had many problems with him, it's mostly Ruud, Ronaldo and Rooney who get injured alot, especially Rooney. He takes a knock far too often and I bring him off to be safe, he must have a record for consecutive games with injury on my latest save.

Reaction score
nah, i reckon its mostly ronaldo, all he does is get injured. and ive had about 6 torn calf muscles to every different player! takes the ****

Reaction score
i just started with man u again and i already had nistelrooy break his leg and rooney twist his knee..:irked: ive never had any problems with ronaldo though