new positions

ANT101

Reaction score
Iv started training players for new positions and found it very useful when the transfer window is closet and it doesn’t take long if a player is all ready competent in a position.

Some players train well in new positions, some dont. As you say, if you have for instance a right-sided defensive midfielder, its easier to train him as an attacking right-sided midfielder than as a left-sided midfielder.
But its rare I retrain, just buy for where i need, unless someone who was a fringe player looks as if they can become a good player in a position i need filling and save me a few £million in the process.

I always train players to new positions, it helps for when you're suffering from injuries as I always seem to do with Man Utd.

yeah, is it just me or does silvestre always seem to be exhausted by the end of september or october?

Not had many problems with him, it's mostly Ruud, Ronaldo and Rooney who get injured alot, especially Rooney. He takes a knock far too often and I bring him off to be safe, he must have a record for consecutive games with injury on my latest save.

nah, i reckon its mostly ronaldo, all he does is get injured. and ive had about 6 torn calf muscles to every different player! takes the ****

i just started with man u again and i already had nistelrooy break his leg and rooney twist his knee..:irked: ive never had any problems with ronaldo though