leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Hey ive just started a new project for chelsea backrounds for players, i think tbh they look pretty decent, i have only done one at the moment which is didier drogba, i was going to make backgrounds for all of the clubs, but i think i will work on that because the ones i was using i didnt make. All of the ones you will see now i did make myself.

So if you like them let me know and i will do them quicker.

From

picture.php

picture.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Make the blue spirally thing and the Chelsea crest lighter as it looks quite messy, other than that nice job.

Hey ive just started a new project for chelsea backrounds for players, i think tbh they look pretty decent, i have only done one at the moment which is didier drogba, i was going to make backgrounds for all of the clubs, but i think i will work on that because the ones i was using i didnt make. All of the ones you will see now i did make myself.

So if you like them let me know and i will do them quicker.

From

picture.php

picture.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

picture.php

picture.php

Mate that looks good can I have a request?

^^)

um, i have already started a base for a villa one, so don't really want to start again mate, lol, it takes long enough to do a club. but i will get on finishing the villa ones next after chelsea, but if you dont like it, and i have time to, i will do it for you

Last edited:
um, i have already started a base for a villa one, so don't really want to start again mate, lol, it takes long enough to do a club. but i will get on finishing the villa ones next after chelsea, but if you dont like it, and i have time to, i will do it for you

Sure ^^)

Looks good leeum well done mate, might have to request a Hearts pack ;)

How long do these take? Could you do a Liverpool/Steven Gerrard one? Thanks.

how this?

picture.php

if you like it then just extract the file attached to

Sportsinteractive/fm09/grahpics/backgrounds

if anyone else has a request just ask, but bare in mind that i dont spend alot of my time making these, so i will only work on them when i have the chance, and if you are requesting a team pack it may take a little longer, but will do my best, if you dont like them, then well, you do better =]

Last edited:
that looks awsome pal well done good work except wheres the arsenal one!!! if you have time could you do 1 much appricated if u can thx pal! arsenal walcott please or arsenal fabby vela ade any of them thx

that looks awsome pal well done good work except wheres the arsenal one!!! if you have time could you do 1 much appricated if u can thx pal! arsenal walcott please or arsenal fabby vela ade any of them thx

lol well as a proud supporter of arsenal myself dont you worry about that being made, i will deffiently do it, the reason i started with chelsea is because i began an arsenal one, but i F*d it up and had to start again and so the motivation wasnt there.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Fancy making me a Hearts Pack :p

lol, okay mate, can you give me a team list of the players you want done, because im not very big on hearts and so have barely any knowledge.

gl mate :) can you do me a birmingham city one (when youv'e got time) :p

Thanks

do you take requests mate?
If so can you do a Stockport County one with Tommy Rowe?
Cheeers :)

lol mite be hard to do a stockport one but i will give it a go now, can you please provide me with a link to a decent sized logo, and a big picture of the player

Last edited: