That looks brilliant and dont worry I'm not making a request :D just telling you it is good :)

man utd version plz leeum there are looking good oh did you get my message about your hamachi network league 1 season your starting

Can i have a preview on the Jambo's one Leeum lad?

lol ihavent started it yet, i got football in an hour, then work, lol so wont be back till bout 10pm

well only played football for an hour in the end, waste of time really, but i finished one hearts one for you just to show you what they will look like, its not as good as the chelsea or liverpool one due to finding good sized pictures for hearts players is difficult.

picture.php

i will try to find better image though

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

That looks brilliant and dont worry I'm not making a request :D just telling you it is good :)

cheers mate, requested out atm

Last edited:
ye i can do aguero one, do you want it just for aguero, or for the a.madrid team?

Leeum it looks amazing. cant wait :)

aha id give that overstament over the website lol, its hard to find good pics of hearts players that will fit properly, but will do my best

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

for those of you with requests you may have to wait a while okay. kris im doing yours next

man city one? do you mean a whole team pack, or just one player or what?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

nearly finished chelsea pack (whole team)