Its Rotherham United in league 2. i have a link for a team pic, leave it all to you with the effects and what not, and see what you can create!!!

Be amazing if you can!!!

i will say for now im pretty swamped though

and i dont spend alot of times doing these, so um, i will try my best to get around to it mate

aha cheers, unfortunatly like i said i never have time to do them, hense why i havent uploaded a full pack yet, i need to finish the chelsea one before anything lol, nearly there done 13 players so far, they only take bout 5 mins each, but i get so booooooorrrrrred

Can imagine. Its a big job doing everyone's one by one. Why cant they just settle for a team pic like me??? :p save you loads of time!!!

They do look really impressive tho!:D

lol, ah its easy though i posted a guide of how to make backrounds already, but not much attention gone towards it,

I have to admit, i'm useless at doing owt like that, following instructions aint my thing!! :p....

Leeum just leave mine untill you can be arsed lol. I am not fussed so let everyone else in before me.

here is the aguero one

you know where to extract it

picture.php

where to extract? :D

man city one? do you mean a whole team pack, or just one player or what?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

nearly finished chelsea pack (whole team)
whole team if poss:D

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

whole team if poss

and don't by all means miss out the........

Tottenham one!!!!!!!! ;)

no problem theres no rush .keep up the great work its excellent and thanx again.

Is their any chance you could make some international one's,like germany,brazil,argentina,italy,england,scotland and possibly some team one's for the likes of Barca,Real,Bayern,Milan,Inter & the other big guns?? they look superb,I'll be downloaded them.Pity you dont have someone to help you,as this must be taking up your time,when you could be playing the game.

ps dont mind waiting a month or 2 as they look brilliant,keep up the great work

oh does any1 know how to do club badges?? if so any chance of brazilian & german clubs pls:D

Hi mate,
firstly they look super congratulations on a job done good.
can i request one for man utd please. just a team one ill try and copy it and do it for all the players and staff.
and i don't mind how long it takes ok mate, as you can't rush perfection.
chris moncaster

and again great job mate A*

Last edited: